Cloudyshine
    3!!!! Always, I wanna be with you. And make believe in you and live in harmony harmony oh love!

Deleted
    4 Då går jag ner i min källare där lever jag sällare för där har jag kvar min gamla ångmaskin. Jag matar metatabletter i den, lyssnar och glömmer tiden. Tar ett glas vin i ångan från maskin.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    oh god, what have i gotten myself into..
    i will have no time to do anything else anymore :O
    Can't be as time consuming as the Art Thread, or the thread that will not be named!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    oh btw.
    my post count is still higher than yours
    1 ahead!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojototem View Post
    I pen this account still not entirely believing it myself. It seems as though everything I have ever leant on, everything grounded in solid reality, has begun to shimmer somehow.
    It all began with a strange letter I received during the summer. At the time, I was working on finishing a project for a very close friend of mine. She wanted a likeness of her late father (whom I was somewhat known to) and I had been working fervently to finish the piece before her Autumn visit.
    The letter itself was nondescript, standard parchment sealed with blood red wax. The insignia on the wax was foreign to me though. It was hard to tell the details on such a small piece but it looked like a set of evenly balanced scales with a +1 in the left bucket and a -3 in the right.
    I broke the wax with a curious thumb and as I unfolded the rather ornate letter a small, rounded , piece of... polished metal? slipped from the folds of the letter and spun itself to a halt on my desk.
    Intrigued, I put the letter aside and carefully picked up the shiny disk. It was roughly the size of an eye glass and whilst the light of my window appeared to shine through it, the shadow of my hand waved back and forth had no effect on the glow.
    As I rolled it in my fingers an extraordinarily bizzare thing occurred. It was as though my fingers were rubbing away a century of dust from this beautifully polished translucent disk. As I rubbed harder I began to see an etching on the very centre of the disk.
    "I wonder," I remember thinking to myself then, "What the number 5 could possibly mean."

If only I had known then. If only that letter had never reached me. If only this God Forsaken 'game' had never touched the warm edges of my mind.
    Write a book please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    I see posting -2's wasn't a good idea.. Fine! -3 it is then!

3!
    Don't show weakness!
    Quote Originally Posted by cookie122 View Post
    3. Just joined because of this
    I like it how you have about 10 posts but a post count of 0 ;]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Quite true in fact, i was mauled by a cat as a child, so im afraid of them now. Same thing for tomatos, onion rings, and women.
    You were mauled by an Onion ring?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    No time! The moons about to fall on Clock Town!! Run!
    See, if this happened to me I wouldn't be able to do anything. Couldn't look at that moon. The face man, the face!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Back down to -2. Where the heck did all the other mods go?
    Asleep! Curse time differences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eodyn View Post
    Just my $0.02
    I'll have those 2cents. American currency isn't strong, but free money is free money =D

You posters now have been reduced to 1p. Get a job!
    Last edited by Renagade Raven; 2011-02-08 at 12:10 PM.

This is still going........2!!! Mods gtfo!

now we are at 3

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    4! stupid tuesday maint

5!

Ol ol ol

7 pm PST untill servers are up! ( i bet)

lv85 Protection Paladin
    lv85 Resto Shaman

Deleted
    8 lets bring it back up

Deleted
    9 we give it all this is the reason why i say so give it aaaaaaaaaaaalll.

Cloudyshine
    That's a very nice 10 you've got there, it would be a shame if something happened to it. SSSsssss...

fockin..... ELEVEN!!!!!!

It's like gold text, you see me typing on the fo - oh - rums, you see me lowering your player points, I know you can't get enough of my posts.
    It's like gold text, you see me typing on the fo - oh - rums, you see me lowering your player points, I know you can't get enough of my posts.
    There's a place to hurt yourself the fight I'm gonna get it, highest posters for me guys you're going to regret it,
    I can't understand you wont accept defeat you'll loose - now just accept it... Go, go, go, 10.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJNHG7jcbZ8
    Not my usual choice of music genre but this one's catchy ^_^

Deleted
    11 run to the hills run for your liiife

Cloudyshine
    Lelouch vi Brittania commands you, make it 12!!!!!!

I believe in miracles, you sexy thang. Number 13!

Thanks to Amalisa for this great Sig!

Can it be that it was all so simple then?
    Or has time re-written every line?
    If we had the chance to do it all again tell me would we? Could we?
    Mem'ries, may be beautiful and yet... What's too painful to remember we simply choose to forget.
    So it's the laughter, we will remember.
    We will remember, the way we went back to 10
    The way, we went back... to 10.