1. #36141
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Seems like the new mods need a playground. +2
    We have one; It's called the mod forums. It's a dangerous place to play.

    -32 is this correct?

  2. #36142
    Yes he can.. I could edit the OP to incorporate the refined rules too. I just don't want to bother doing it though if we are going make a new thread... I think what is fair moving forward is, if you post a wrong number it should count as a number post in terms of waiting 10 min and not double posting numbers, but it doesn't count as a number post in terms of the score?

    So like I can't make a number post until 10 min after when Worgen ninja'ed me out of my number post. Make sense?

  3. #36143
    Idk....sure looks like you posted -29 here. That or there's a doppelganger here. :P


    and I r a ninja *slips into the shadows*

  4. #36144
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Idk....sure looks like you posted -29 here. That or there's a doppelganger here. :P
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/72R0z.jpg[IMG]

    and I r a ninja *slips into the shadows*
    Oh my - i am quite frankly shocked and disgusted, dear Sir.
    To think we've got an impersonator among us, and such a fabulous one at that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yes he can.. I could edit the OP to incorporate the refined rules too. I just don't want to bother doing it though if we are going make a new thread... I think what is fair moving forward is, if you post a wrong number it should count as a number post in terms of waiting 10 min and not double posting numbers, but it doesn't count as a number post in terms of the score?

    So like I can't make a number post until 10 min after when Worgen ninja'ed me out of my number post. Make sense?
    Seems fair enough! I shall likely head to bed momentarily, so if you reach -50 by then, it was clearly all thanks to my...Err. "Moral support"?.
    Last edited by The Great and Powerful; 2011-09-23 at 03:20 PM.

  5. #36145

  6. #36146
    -31 is correct, whatchoo talking bout?

  7. #36147
    Brewmaster mynameisjona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,191
    -30

    Not anymore

    And Arlee: I think an easy way to count is to do a forum search "Players vs. Mods! 50" should come up with a lot

    Or you could go through each page CTRL+F "50"

  8. #36148
    Mechagnome Jaja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    675
    -30 might aswell join the fun

  9. #36149
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    And Arlee: I think an easy way to count is to do a forum search "Players vs. Mods! 50" should come up with a lot

    Or you could go through each page CTRL+F "50"
    Yes and no... one of the reasons I only made it to page 385 was because the rules were VERY rough at the start and there were a lot of confusion and more than a few +50 or -50 taken away because of something or other.

    -33

  10. #36150
    -32 so what you're saying is kumduh needs to get off his ass(or on his ass in this case) and make a new PvM thread?

  11. #36151
    Fluffy Kitten Marest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,228
    -35 har har.

  12. #36152
    Brewmaster mynameisjona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,191
    -34

    I don't see why we need a new thread. Explanation?

  13. #36153
    The new thread idea is basically so we would have an accurate score.

    -37

  14. #36154
    -36 pretty much what the trait---I mean Arlee(jk) said. I don't care either way but it would be nice

  15. #36155
    Bloodsail Admiral Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Back in Sweden
    Posts
    1,132
    -35 I am wounded.

  16. #36156
    Mechagnome Geng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The North
    Posts
    503
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    That dog's groin looks odd. Am I right? Yeah.

    -34

  17. #36157
    Brewmaster mynameisjona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,191
    -33

    Oh, I get it Arlee. You don't like being 30 games down now

  18. #36158
    -32 we're making progress!

  19. #36159
    Fluffy Kitten Marest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,228
    Down to -35 again.

  20. #36160
    Bloodsail Admiral Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Back in Sweden
    Posts
    1,132
    Progress can be stripped in a second. Someone call in the trolls to keep the mods busy. -34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •