Deleted
    + 11

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had a response that server was at full capacity... lol. Jesus what a shitstorm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    I was unsure whether you were a fox or dog. Imma just go with "do you like it foxy style then?"
    Lol aww... My avatar is Ein who is a corgi Though there is a long running joke about it being a Fox which has lead to some fun times (and to a vain hope some Mod will be UBER awesome and change my forum title to Fox lol).

I don't find any time to go outside and run.
    Eww running is gross... speaking of running where has turtle disappeared too?
    * sadface

Just had a response that server was at full capacity... lol. Jesus what a shitstorm.
    Seriously?? I didn't know that was possible lol. Are people really freaking out about it that much?

+13

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Lol aww... My avatar is Ein who is a corgi Though there is a long running joke about it being a Fox which has lead to some fun times (and to a vain hope some Mod will be UBER awesome and change my forum title to Fox lol).
    No matter - the avatar is cute either way :3

Eww running is gross... speaking of running where has turtle disappeared too?
    * sadface
    No! Running makes me fit! I love it!

Seriously?? I didn't know that was possible lol. Are people really freaking out about it that much?

+13
    Check the last post checker... and the blue post tracker... blizzard started a new flamewar.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Check the last post checker... and the blue post tracker... blizzard started a new flamewar.
    I make a point to ignore all those things when this stuff happens. I just get uber frustrated all the time otherwise lol.

---------- Post added 2011-05-18 at 07:19 PM ----------

Am I a bad person because all the Legendary threads make want to post "no your wrong that staff is clearly intended for rogues!"?

10+ Year Old Account
    I make a point to ignore all those things when this stuff happens. I just get uber frustrated all the time otherwise lol.

---------- Post added 2011-05-18 at 07:19 PM ----------

Am I a bad person because all the Legendary threads make want to post "no your wrong that staff is clearly intended for rogues!"?
    It's a warrior item, duh.

+14

10+ Year Old Account
    Huntar weapon and now over to the next legendary intel-----

+15

Duel wield staves yo

+16

15+ Year Old Account
    +13

10chars

Deleted
    + 11

Yes I AM stalking you Dalliah!

* evil laugh

Also I am amazed there are only 3. I always thought I made-up the name Arlee but there are 199 of them... which is sadface

+12

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Hah, none of those are mine :P

I thought the same thing about my name but then I realised... I copied the name from this npc
    :<
    OIC... there are 139 Dalliah's... only three were shown... I clearly did not get enough sleep last night ><

I remember that npc! I was a fury warrior back then and I remember wanting two more arms so I could quadruple wield

+10

OIC... there are 139 Dalliah's... only three were shown... I clearly did not get enough sleep last night ><[/COLOR]
    Awww. Now my picture serves no purpose...
    http://imageshack.us/m/135/756/dalliah.jpg

+ 8
    Last edited by Thorzon; 2011-05-18 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorzon View Post
    Awww. Now my picture serves no purpose...
    http://imageshack.us/m/135/756/dalliah.jpg
    Dag nabbit!

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Well I can ease up the stalking by saying that searching for my character on the US armory isn't a good idea
    You sneaky Devil! Also... if I had thought about that for two seconds I would have realized it >< I mean I play on the US realms so that means EVERYONE I like must play on them too.

+6

10+ Year Old Account
    Physics exam tomorrow...

+8

Could someone explain to me the "Me Gusta" meme to me? I don't really get it. =\

+ 9

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorzon View Post
    Could someone explain to me the "Me Gusta" meme to me? I don't really get it. =\

+ 9
    All I know is that it means "I like" in spanish :|

All I know is that it means "I like" in spanish :|
    Well I know that much. >.>