Deleted

No socket added for LW's?

For starters I think it's very odd, that some crafted items had 2 sockets, while others had none. What's the difference?

So instead of adding 2 sockets to all chest pieces, they add 1 and instead of adding 1 to all chest pieces, they skipp 2 of the LW items and also 2 LW belts - How can this make sense?

The Blue Poster did mention it, but there's been no update on it (yet).......

Anyways, seems weird that all crafted items arem't equal when it comes to sockets imo. Makes the items with no sockets, or 1, less attractive tbh.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, the caster leathers are getting sockets! You do realize they are removing stats and adding sockets so that you can better personalize your gear. It isn't a huuuuge deal considering most people are going to replace it with tier for set bonuses rather quickly.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

Deleted
    Yes the caster items are, true. But one mail chest and the feral items still don't get sockets - unless they update it ofc.

And yes, I do know that most ppl will upgrade to Tier rather fast, but it still doesn't explain the difference. Ofc I'd prefer 2 sockets so that I can put in w/e I like. Who wouldn't prefer to be able to personalize their gear?

Still makes no sense to me, why all crafted items aren't equal when it comes to sockets tbh. And ppl replacing it, has nothing to do with anything. So while I agree it isn't a "huuuuuuge" deal....... I still find it odd.

And really, your post isn't contributing to any form of debate, since you aren't actually trying to come up with an answer.
    Last edited by mmoc3a262a3a21; 2011-02-06 at 04:43 AM.

It might not be a "huge deal" but it does kinda suck if it goes live this way. The sockets are a nice way to give these items more appeal to different specs and with the socket bonus come out as an overall buff if you use a rare gem.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerlynne View Post
    Eh, the caster leathers are getting sockets! You do realize they are removing stats and adding sockets so that you can better personalize your gear. It isn't a huuuuge deal considering most people are going to replace it with tier for set bonuses rather quickly.
    Some specs don't even gear for set bonus though.