Deleted

CaelNameplates - Character position

I looking for a way to have my nameplates behind my character, being a goblin it's hard enough already finding yourself in all the messy raids.

I'm using CaelNameplates which is just a rewrite of the blizzard nameplates writing in lua code.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-02-06 at 06:20 PM.

If ur wonding for targeting, u can click the health bar, but incase of position, its just practice, if u have the same ui for a while you should be getting a good feel for ur characters position.

CaelNameplates is written by manipulating blizzards code. Blizzard's nameplates can't be moved in that 3D "z" axis. However, you can manipulate the code and make the nameplates be "higher" above the character. I am not sure if that will help or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheykh View Post
    CaelNameplates is written by manipulating blizzards code. Blizzard's nameplates can't be moved in that 3D "z" axis. However, you can manipulate the code and make the nameplates be "higher" above the character. I am not sure if that will help or not.
    Yea, I was afraid that it would be the only option. Oh well back to the drawing board.

Deleted
    Sorry to be offtopic, but could you please tell me which unitframes and bar modification addons you are using here?