Deleted

Lovely Charm farming spot!

Hey guys, do you guys know anywhere to farm them easily?

Deleted
    The Converted Heroes in Icecrown. Lots of lvl 80 mobs packed together and easily soloable by a lvl 85, went there earlier today and got about 120 Lovely Charms

Deleted
    I found the Stone Bats in Deepholm, its very nice!

Fractured front in deepholm is also good spot

Quote Originally Posted by Ascarod View Post
    The Converted Heroes in Icecrown. Lots of lvl 80 mobs packed together and easily soloable by a lvl 85, went there earlier today and got about 120 Lovely Charms
    This. 120 charms in about 20 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Deleted
    The cultist camp next to Argent Tournament. Easy as anything as a moonkin, just run through all the camps and Starfall + MF spam = profit.

I went to Fleshworks myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for this tip about converted heroes and i myself grind them while doing dailys ( rep and gold ^^ )

Quote Originally Posted by karate99 View Post
    I found the Stone Bats in Deepholm, its very nice!
    These are best if you're squishy. Some running around required, but still very plentiful.

I miss the old ulduar farming.

Has anyone maybe tried if it works with that quest Gnomebliteration in Uldum? O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post
    Has anyone maybe tried if it works with that quest Gnomebliteration in Uldum? O.o
    I think it doesnt work. i tryed that quest/daily where you need to kill 100 npc's with that demolisher ( the harrison quest) and it doesnt work.

Deleted
    I found another cool spot while boosting a guildie. Halls of Lightning, the room with the small rubble that keeps respawning. Just run around the room, kill everything, run to the stairs and wait 20 secons for them to respawn, rinse and repeat.