Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think for cosmetics, maybe even for a hunters spec(idk) just add new weapons called 'Akimbo-Flintlock' they're fast(faster than thrown weapons), they lower GCD of abilities, but they have a shorter range, and specific talents require akimbo-flintlock's. Maybe a sub MM spec like TG/SMF?

Dual wielding 1 handed guns would be pretty pro. I imagine a gunslinger animation where your character whips then in and out of holsters.

OT: Maybe this could play into something like class specific taunts!? Hunters could flip their guns around and say something (ie: Falco in Super Smash Bros)

15+ Year Old Account
    What does wielding 2 guns have to do with being OP? It is like saying bears using 2 handed swords will be OP? really?

OT, I like the idea, would look super sexy on some of the races.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Quote Originally Posted by Elastoplast View Post
    tbh scrap DW and let markmanship ditch their pet entirely to allow for higher personal DPS (Sniper Spec) basically.
    Great idea tbh.
    s5-2.4k s6-2.2k s7-2k s8-2.1k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybvdzSgUQ4 Haters man...

Yes, add this and remove hunter pets and ill play a hunter.
    Such feeble minds..

If Hunters get to duel wield guns, can Mages be allowed to Duel Wield 3-handed Shields?

Quote Originally Posted by zaronn View Post
    Personally I dont want to have to spend dkp or epgp on a second weapon that is already priced like a 2 hander... kind of cool idea but unrealistic.. have you ever tried to hold 2 rifles at the same time? or even worse, how would you shoot 2 bows at once? not to mention that they would have to add another equip slot, which would probably cause problems
    no one thinks about it, but go outside, get two 50 pound maces and swing them around.

Hell Yeah!!! I've been talking to my friends about this for a long time now that they should put pistols in the game and allow one of the hunter specs to duel wield them. That would make me so happy.
    Anything can happen

No, but I would love to dual-wild gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    I never said Ret was faceroll, I said your bitching is a mirror image to that entire community's attitude. You'd fit in well over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwine77 View Post
    I'd never send death threats, because it is just a game.

However, if I ever met the guy at Blizzard responsible for murlocs ... I think I'd slug him. Just one hard punch to the face ... while yelling WHARBLGARBLGARBLGARBLGARBL!!

10+ Year Old Account
    dual pistols would look bloody awesome, but there's no reason, nor need to have it.

Cool idea, a guy shooting 2 pistols is pretty bad ass. It would never work in WoW though, you can't duel wield bows for obvious reasons, and you would not be able to "reload" your guns with both hands full.

It would look cool but it would be useless just like titan's grip, it's all a matter of numbers. Titan's grip could have been a bonus to dual wielding 1handed weapons, making the dmg THE SAME, they just added a twist of style to it by allowing 2handers to be used.

I think it would be cool but it would need to be dual Pistol definitely, and it would work kinda like rogues using dagger instead of anything else (the anything else being the normal hunter weapons).

Re:Improved version of this thread click this link.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...guns-crossbows
    s5-2.4k s6-2.2k s7-2k s8-2.1k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yybvdzSgUQ4 Haters man...

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    pistols would be an interesting addition and if it hasnt been pointed out already, the game already has a double pistol wielder

the last boss of SFK uses two 1h guns, he treats them as melee weapons as well since blades are attached to the barrels. it would be a nice MM final tier talent, but i think we'd see a dual pet talent in the BM tree before pistols are considered
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

i would love to DW bows.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where the bad salad is kept crisp on ice.
    anyone ever though of 3 weapons for rogues? itd be like Zolo on One Piece, the third is held in the mouth
    Last edited by Rainec; 2011-02-07 at 10:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    He's riding to work, he's not escaping from a star destroyer

I would like to DW pistols, but DWing any ranged weapon that requires two hands wouldn't make sense. Atleast with titan's grip it is possible for someone to use two 2-handed melee weapons. You can't DW a bow though.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, just no. I don't want cowboys in the game.

Legolascowboy? Cowboyelf? Worgencowboy? :<

Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
    No, just no. I don't want cowboys in the game.

Legolascowboy? Cowboyelf? Worgencowboy? :<
    Good point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    I never said Ret was faceroll, I said your bitching is a mirror image to that entire community's attitude. You'd fit in well over there.
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwine77 View Post
    I'd never send death threats, because it is just a game.

However, if I ever met the guy at Blizzard responsible for murlocs ... I think I'd slug him. Just one hard punch to the face ... while yelling WHARBLGARBLGARBLGARBLGARBL!!

Quote Originally Posted by zaronn View Post
    Personally I dont want to have to spend dkp or epgp on a second weapon that is already priced like a 2 hander... kind of cool idea but unrealistic.. have you ever tried to hold 2 rifles at the same time? or even worse, how would you shoot 2 bows at once? not to mention that they would have to add another equip slot, which would probably cause problems
    Heard about guns?=P And Shooting 5 arrows a second isnt unrealistic? How about UNDEAD people shooting FROSTBOLTS!... <,<

I Think it could be fun, kill the bloody Survival specc and gief a dual wield specc <,<