Do warriors need to bind strafe on keys?

Hello, fellow warriors.

I've been playing a warrior for 3 years but have always strafed by using mouse+direction key. For a caster I know it's good to have strafe on keys, but is it a must for us in PvP?

Usually I just walk through my enemy using the mouse scroll, and straife rarely. What are your thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piggo View Post
    Hello, fellow warriors.

I've been playing a warrior for 3 years but have always strafed by using mouse+direction key. For a caster I know it's good to have strafe on keys, but is it a must for us in PvP?

Usually I just walk through my enemy using the mouse scroll, and straife rarely. What are your thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
    Switch "Q/E" with "A/D" and use "Q/E" for abilities. "A/D" will now let you do everything in cooperation with your mouse.
    I don't know what you mean by "Usually I just walk through my enemy using the mouse scroll" but I'd advice against using your 2 mouse buttons to move forward.

Deleted
    Any player worth a dime would never keyboard turn. Pve or pvp.
    Any player worth a dime doesn't even bind turning to a key.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually every single person should have strafe keybinded to A & D (or S & F)

Quote Originally Posted by Palmster View Post
    Switch "Q/E" with "A/D" and use "Q/E" for abilities. "A/D" will now let you do everything in cooperation with your mouse.
    I don't know what you mean by "Usually I just walk through my enemy using the mouse scroll" but I'd advice against using your 2 mouse buttons to move forward.
    I meant that I don't strafe around my enemy, I move with my mouse to get behind him.
    Thank you for your answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert View Post
    Actually every single person should have strafe keybinded to A & D (or S & F)
    I have them bound to the arrow keys. Does this make me a bad?

Of course, the arrow keys are bound to the thumbstick on my N52TE, but I only use that old thing because it matched the colour scheme of my Razer Naga.