enchants for disc priest

Hello,
    i recently rerolled from shadow to disc, and to be honest i didnt research much about the enchants.
    The question is should i get intelect proc on back from tailoring and power torrent on weapon, or should i stick with the upcoming spirit on back and heartsong on weapon?

Intellect proc on back and heartsong on weapon.

The Power Torrent proc is more of an offensive casters enchant

And the proc on the back is well, a proc. Better than a solid stat

You want to achieve a good balance of intel, spirit, and Vitamin C.
    But my dreams, they aren't as empty
    As my conscience seems to be

Deleted
    There is no Int proc on back.
    either sp or mana

Quote Originally Posted by Xenophontos View Post
    There is no Int proc on back.
    either sp or mana
    Actually, Lightweave Embroidery gives +580 intellect, despite the tooltip stating +580 spellpower. And Darkglow Embroidery will give +580 spirit once 4.0.6 hits.

@urw: I'd go with Lightweave Embroidery and get Power Torrent (if you can afford it). Spirit isn't ahead of Intellect by much when it comes to mana regeneration (especially if you track these two procs to use HoH / SFiend), but Intellect increases your throughput, which is what you want once standing at a comfortable spirit level. At lower gear level, Heartsong and Darkglow are fine choices until your mana becomes stable.
    Last edited by sp101; 2011-02-06 at 09:17 PM.

Deleted
    I apologize then, I didnt know the tooltips werent correct

Deleted
    Int on back, power torrent on weapon if you're flush with cash, otherwise heartsong is fine.

Int >> Spirit for disc, for both regen and throughput.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferin View Post
    Int on back, power torrent on weapon if you're flush with cash, otherwise heartsong is fine.

Int >> Spirit for disc, for both regen and throughput.
    This is most certainly the case for stats you have all the time, I'm not convinced this is the case for short term procs... the reason Int can pull ahead is due to replenishment, fiend, HoH and how Int modifies the regen stat.

Now if you can HoH and fiend during a double proc (torrent & lightweave) you may well be correct but assuming that when that occurs in any given encounter will be a time you can stop and channel HoH for 8 sec is rather optimistic. Instead you're likely to find that it will proc at times you really want to heal and thus that perfect moment in the encounter when u want to HoH & fiend both are not present.

To that end I feel heartsong and darkglow are the better long term option. However if you're hell bent on trying to make an extra 1% mana, use the int procs and just be very good at maximising them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worshaka View Post
    This is most certainly the case for stats you have all the time, I'm not convinced this is the case for short term procs... the reason Int can pull ahead is due to replenishment, fiend, HoH and how Int modifies the regen stat.
    No, rapture is why int is a better regen stat. Rapture will typically proc during a short term int buff for increased effect. AA specced priests can gain an additional benefit from popping AA during int procs too.

Always get Power Torrent if you have the gold, it is miles better than Heartsong.