Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsune View Post
    As I play Alliance, I don't know if there is a burial site for Cairne (/mourne). If there is, it would be appropriate for Blizz to make his grave site an interact-able object so you can still "show your respect / adoration" for Cairne.
    Cairne got an orcish funeral - cremation on a pyre - so alas, there IS no grave site. I know that for prominent individuals in India, like Gandhi, there are memorials at the spot they were cremated...maybe they could do that?
    Originally Posted by Fargo (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The primordial soup that creates heroes never tastes of rainbows -- it’s a lumpy gumbo of suffering and evil.

Ehhh honor the elders had us go to stormwind park...but i didn't make a thread to cry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher3816 View Post
    Ehhh honor the elders had us go to stormwind park...but i didn't make a thread to cry about it.
    You didn't, but I know I remember reading about it on this site.

There's also an issue for the Alliance with the King of Ironforge. It's bugged as well, since he isn't in his throne room anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshmaul View Post
    Cairne got an orcish funeral - cremation on a pyre - so alas, there IS no grave site. I know that for prominent individuals in India, like Gandhi, there are memorials at the spot they were cremated...maybe they could do that?
    AKA.... A BBQ!!!!!!! Ill bring the buns

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    no , garosh sold him to Burger King in order to pay for the renovations to Org
    this actually made me lol

yeah I quitted game for this massive fail by Blizz.. not. BTW Garrosh is still in Warsong Hold x)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vihtahousu View Post
    yeah I quitted game for this massive fail by Blizz.. not. BTW Garrosh is still in Warsong Hold x)
    I would laugh if someone actually did leave this game just for that.

The Lunar Quest in Stormwind TELLS you to go to the Park, but they did in fact fix it before the event even began. The druids are outside the stormwind gates to the left. Fixing the quest text would require an actual patch, and I assume they just preferred keeping the game up rather than taking it down to fix some text.

The Cairne thing will probably be fixed on Tuesday when the patch launches.

Thunder Bluff was merely a setback!

Blizzard is not even trying any more, they don't care about the game, only the money.

If you want a better gaming experience then quit WoW and go play one of these MMO's that are coming out (One not made by the arrogant Square Enix), they are going to be trying really hard to satisfy the players that are playing their MMO over WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Maybe because this game is gigantic and its easy to forget about small details like a silly achievement.
    Indeed, i mean, when removing a npc from a game surely it's hard to just tag all quests associated with that npc and fix them, not like this is a big company or anything.

It's annoying that it sends me to give a bracelet to Magni. They didn't fix the cairne/magni(/thrall?) portion of the achievements. They also didn't put in a level 85 "Crush the Crown" quest for the Dangerous Love or whatever achieve. But they did decide to up the SFK bosses to 85 and give them new loot, and it isn't even required for the title. They also seem to have messed up some of the items from the vendor.

Makes me wish I would have decided to do this last year on my paladin instead of my druid. I really hope this gets fixed tuesday as this is the last one I need for the purple proto.