Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Ultima Online didn't have 12million people or so playing it. WoW will be replaced someday but kinda curious about what will drive that many people away from something.
    My guess? WoW. Sooner or later, Blizzard is going to stop releasing expansions for it, and sooner or later, people will get tired of playing a game with nothing new to do. That's when people will start quitting. It likely won't happen quickly, but you can be sure it'll eventually bleed subscriptions until it ultimately gets its plug pulled.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidarz View Post
    Its funny how people don't want to play Rift bc they want new, and then think that Starwars is so new lol. Come to reality SW is the same as any other Sci-Fi mmo "Galaxies" so stop the hate and try something new or stfu
    lol I never said I wanted something new, I want something other then wow to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Ritalynn View Post
    It isn't a big change from warcraft, I want something new, a good FPS mmo or spacey MMO. Not another magic/axe/shield dragon slaying game.
    Like Global Agenda, which is out and is on a free to play system ?

I'm going for DC universe and Earthrise .... good games good games

Quote Originally Posted by Clone347 View Post
    I'm going for DC universe and Earthrise .... good games good games
    I have no clue what Earthrise is, but DCUO was a huge disappointment for me.

Many will try it, less will cancel their wow account and all will return as always.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummbles View Post
    The reason there are so few tanks isn't because tanking is hard, it's because everyone else is a fucking idiot. True story.

15+ Year Old Account
    /yawn

If you want to talk about Rift go to one of the 10 threads open in the Video Game forum. All this thread is. is "WoW is bad RIFT RIFT RIFT".