Moonkin High-End PvP - Haste, Crit, or Mastery?

Hey all,

3.1k resil boomkin here. Currently in an all PvP guild started by some RL friends that is getting pretty serious and started to do regular rateds high-end arenas, and I was wondering what the current preference was for moonkins trying to make it in top-end arena teams and rated battlegrounds.

So the question is, Haste > Crit > Mastery? This is the school of thought I've been using given the long cast time on Starsurge and Starfire, and have been stacking haste, but I also find that I'm using so much CC (cyclone, roots, nature's grasp, solar beam, travel form, bear bash) that what ends up happening is I just have dots up, get instant Starsurges, and in the downtime cast a couple of Wraths or Starfires here and there. In that case, would it make more sense to go crit?

Does anyone know if there's a definitive answer on this yet?

-Creatures of Gorgonnash

High-end boomkin pvp = respec resto.

edit: if you actually want serious answer from serious high-end pvp players and not 1800 pve heroes, you might wanna try arena junkies in the "ask a gladiator section."

Oh trust me, I know that boomchickens suck in PvP these days. It's just that they're better than they've ever been, are getting buffed, and I've been playing a druid for 6 years, so I'm hoping I can get to at least 2400 in a 2s or 3s. I think it can be done post-4.0.6 given our new CC and large, unpredictable damage with starsurge.

Guess I'll stick to haste!

No, don't go haste. Crit and Mastery are king here; mushrooms, starfall and sunfire spam all benefit this way (next patch) = gg.
    Balance druids shall rise again!
    For the first time!

Deleted
    Nowadays, most high-end pvp players use haste (source : http://www.worldofwargraphs.com/stat...1-0---0-0.html)