Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    WTB Tuesday
    my hatred still burns through the cavernous deeps
    The sun has set on this mortal world fools make peace with your end for the hour of twilight falls!

Deleted
    Aint this just the patch notes from one PTR patch to another? These are the patch notes found here: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...updated-jan-28
    And as it says, its PTR patch notes, not live server to 4.0.6 patch notes.

I mean there is several things I feel is missing in the priest disci list like the mana regain change from when shields are fully absorbed, from about 1/1.75/2.5 to 2/4/6 %.

And this one is correct on the PTR from one patch to another, but not from live to 4.0.6: "Holy Concentration now increases the amount of mana regeneration from Spirit while in combat by an additional 15/30%, down from 20/40%." Its currently at 10/20%. So its kinda going up, and not down.

And I bet there is simular things on all the other classes.

I read all the patch notes - and i didn't see anywhere that they are fixing the Volcanic Drake Animation of me hanging underneath it - did i somehow miss that or they just havent fixed it it or arent telling us they have?

They need to fix Arch digsites in Twilight Highlands, specifically Grim Batol digsite. How bothersome it is to survey there, and TH in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Tronux View Post
    •The human racial trait Every Man for Himself has been reverted back to a 2-minute cooldown, down from 3. The ability functions the same as PvP trinkets, removing disarm and silence effects as well.

This is like over 9000 times better than will of the forsaken. Blizzard seriously. Silence too? Dumbest change in the whole patch.
    Glad for the (dk, )warrior and mage burst nerves. And ofcours the disspel nerves.

Time to get destro again (evil laugh)
    You must be an illiterate troll to think that warriors will have less burst damage, we're doing MORE damage on beta, they increased our damage and nerfed our mobility :d
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    There's no mention of the DK pet bug being fixed. I really hope they do though, it's EXTREMELY annoying not being able to summon your pet half the freaking time, even though it's off CD.
    Last edited by mmoc8c619bd0ad; 2011-02-07 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Talking about Unholy, obviously.

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    # Thundercall / Thundercall now binds when picked up.

Maybe they plan to add it afterall?

Lots of changes!!!

Looking forward to the up of SP's

Unheeded Warning

I don't see it in the patch notes but its still live on PTR but is Unheeded Warning buffs going to stick? Does anyone know?

So the feral shapeshift nerf will go through after all? So much for Blizzard listening to it's customers. Well, thanks for adding it a patch into Cataclysm when people have farmed up their feral PvP gear instead, I guess that was the plan all along to get people to buy the expansion.

Deleted
    Hell, Its about time!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockweiler View Post
    Hell, Its about time!
    This isn't a fix for ferals. What needed to happen was making shifting have more cost. What they should have done with nerf the mana return on leader of the pack so it would make shifting something they can do for a kill opportunity or they can wait for a dispel. So instead they took away all a fearls mobility in turn breaking a main function of the class.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank god for my hunter being halfway to 85! :3

# Disentanglement (new specialization): Causes shapeshifting to remove roots in addition to snares.
    Have I been blind through all the previous PTR notes or is this new? And just how deep in resto is this talent? Any more than 2nd tier and I'm gonna have to call BS, but if its first or 2nd then I wont ragequit my druid...I'll just have to creatively respec. Interesting news to me at least.

Stood in the Fire andy_mitchelluk's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still want to know why they stopped Crusader Aura being affected by Aura Mastery... Was it really worth it?!

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acolon View Post
    Glad they fixed the sound, always confused me when i was still hearing fights that were half a minute ago or longer.
    This and the ink traders now in SW will be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Busta View Post
    I love you Blizzard!!!!!!!!!

For what? Fixing SOME of what should never have been shipped broken in the first place?

I still don't see where they're fixing the pvp trinkets.

In case you're wondering, the spellpower trinkets are currently proc'ing as attack power instead of spellpower.

Has Ghostcrawler found those sub rogues in raids that he was looking for? I think not. I suggest he might want to reverse-engineer to get the bottom of the issue.

Deleted
    cya druids

lol

the doom day for feral has come. in before mass accounts cancellation and a shitstorm from all those "majority" that didnt follow PTR changes and are gonna have a sweet surprise. honestly what was blizz thinking ignoring all the tons of feedback from ptr, that the vocal minority are clueless and meaningless? why dont you remove ptr forums and servers them.. overall it's the worst patch ever happened in wow, broke a lot more pvp balance than fixed, and the communication with devs was completely non existant.
    Have I been blind through all the previous PTR notes or is this new? And just how deep in resto is this talent? Any more than 2nd tier and I'm gonna have to call BS, but if its first or 2nd then I wont ragequit my druid...I'll just have to creatively respec. Interesting news to me at least.
    It's been for a while on PTR. It's a resto specialization, it's not a talent. Another spit in the face of feral druids.. Like stupid resto can't alredy cleanse most of the root effects, OR sucks in pvp, OR needs root breaker as much.. you know, you can cast heals from 40yd range. Basically blizz said "resto or gtfo" once again.

PS: lol frost mages...

Deleted
    Sound Fixes
    • Sound shouldn't become de-synced during encounters with large amounts of sound effects.
    • Sound shouldn't cut out when there are a large amount of sound effects being played at once.
    • There should no longer be delays on some sounds in select situations.
    Thank you Blizzard, my torment of 25 man raiding is finally over!

---------- Post added 2011-02-07 at 01:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ohforfsake View Post
    the doom day for feral has come. in before mass accounts cancellation and a shitstorm from all those "majority" that didnt follow PTR changes and are gonna have a sweet surprise. honestly what was blizz thinking ignoring all the tons of feedback from ptr, that the vocal minority are clueless and meaningless? why dont you remove ptr forums and servers them.. overall it's the worst patch ever happened in wow, broke a lot more pvp balance than fixed, and the communication with devs was completely non existant.

It's been for a while on PTR. It's a resto specialization, it's not a talent. Another spit in the face of feral druids.. Like stupid resto can't alredy cleanse most of the root effects, OR sucks in pvp, OR needs root breaker as much.. you know, you can cast heals from 40yd range. Basically blizz said "resto or gtfo" once again.

PS: lol frost mages...
    People like you need to understand there is a world outside of PvP. It's because of QQ'ers like you that all 3 mage specs 'were' unviable in PvE in Cata before the hotfixing and intro of 4.0.6 and probably still will be for some time to come especially with the ill thought out mechanics.