Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Guess I better pick up a game card tomorrow then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alchemists have fun.
    I'll make my trinket as soon as possible =]

I Like the troll flying thingy , 2 bad my druid is a nelf >.< /wrist

‎"Patch notes patch notes patch notes"
    Yawn
    "Also, Survey has a 3 sec cooldown now, down from 5 sec. "
    YES! YES!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohforfsake View Post
    the doom day for feral has come. in before mass accounts cancellation and a shitstorm from all those "majority" that didnt follow PTR changes and are gonna have a sweet surprise.
    PvPers dont mass cancel, they will just fotm over to another spec/class like they usually do

1) play the most OP spec available
    2) claim your sucess is because your awesome
    3) ...
    4) profit!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockweiler View Post
    PvPers dont mass cancel, they will just fotm over to another spec/class like they usually do

1) play the most OP spec available
    2) claim your sucess is because your awesome
    3) ...
    4) profit!
    You over-estimate the amount of lol-fotm jumpers crowd. They arent that numerous and people laugh at them, because usually they are really bad, they need an OP class/spec to have at least some success. Not to mention that all of them have already rerolled frost mages.

People that are remotely serious about PvP or are just competent players overall invest a lot more time into their chosen class/spec, they wont just reroll. And in case of feral rolling resto is like rolling another class. It's not like mage or hunter or warrior etc cuz your feral gear is useless for resto. You are gonna have to farm it all over again, and spend thousands gold for gems/enchants and endless hours of pvp-currency farming. Not to mention that it completely changes your game style, 180 degree turn. Why would i want to toss those stupid girly heals, i hate healing, i dont want it, this isnt my thing. And after 6 years of playing feral druid i wont just lol-fotm to another successful class, im gonna cancel my sub.. until blizzard fixes my spec. Im not paying them for a service that they have failed to deliver. As simple as that. And im not alone. ALL the ferals that are remotely serious about their class feel and think the same.

So, yeah, mass cancellation inc. Mark my word. And perhaps a few weeks later when "the guys upstairs" check out and see a significant subs drop would ask the devs what the hell is going on and have them revert the idiocy of the nerfs.

Hey.. Did they sneak in the note that let's Goblins and Worgen do the Argent Tournament?

hope BM spec for hunters looks as good as the patch notes.!

I'm fairly certain Thundercall doesn't exist so I am confuzzed.

Is this patch notes or a new expansion? :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    Hey.. Did they sneak in the note that let's Goblins and Worgen do the Argent Tournament?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Race Bug Fixes
    • Goblin Rocket Barrage damage is no longer inconsistent with its tooltip.
    • Goblin characters can now participate in the Argent Tournament via the Orgrimmar delegation.
    • The tooltip for the orc racial Blood Fury now show the correct amount of attack/spell power boosts.
    • Attempting to use the worgen ability Two Forms while under the effects of a druid's Shapeshift should no longer cause an incorrect error message.
    • Worgen characters can now participate in the Argent Tournament via the Darnassus delegation.

Been looking forward to it myself, wtb Argent Tabard

ah, f*ckit. stupid BBC is more work than it used to be.
    Last edited by Ferel; 2011-02-07 at 03:11 AM. Reason: [blizzquote] won't work properly after editing
    Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker)
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker)
    CRAAAAWLING IIIIIIN MYYYYY SKIIIIIIIIN

Looking forward to dungeon changes. Everything looks good except for the tank druid nerfs, but that's alright since I've been playing my dk tank more, which is getting massive buffs.

Deleted
    Will this mean our VP will be converted to JP? Or is that something they will keep to the 'larger' updates?

"Corpses now properly drop to the ground if a player is killed in midair."

What is this madness ? This have been a staple of WoW since forever! What right does Blizzard think they have fixing 5 year old bugs now all of a sudden ?? And don't think I don't know why!!

"The corpses of Valiona and Theralion will adhere to the laws of gravity and fall to the ground if killed during phase transitions."

So when you start getting a ton of GM reports that they have to fix loot for raids that can't loot bosses that are floating in mid air then you suddenly manage to fix corpses falling to the ground!

I really hope that heart of ignacious gets fixed....tired of jumping around like im a rabbit -.- lol

•Nature's Swiftness is no longer consumed when casting Entangling Roots that became instant cast via Glyph of Entangling Roots.
    •Glyph of Entangling Roots redesigned. It now reduces the cast time of Entangling Roots by 0.2 seconds, rather than making it instant cast.

lolwut

Quote Originally Posted by Karakkonor View Post
    Will this mean our VP will be converted to JP? Or is that something they will keep to the 'larger' updates?
    That's only going to happen during Tier changes. (i.e. 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, etc.)

Interesting changes for Fury. I think they're going to be able to blow up more than 1 person now with the Recklessness change. Sucks to be Arms though. WTB some sort of Prot change...(like 60% damage reduction back on shield wall by default :P)

# Sound shouldn't become de-synced during encounters with large amounts of sound effects.
    # Sound shouldn't cut out when there are a large amount of sound effects being played at once.
    # There should no longer be delays on some sounds in select situations
    yes
    yes
    yes

Deleted
    Here's another one: Will they finally let us worgens and goblins learn the chopper recipe?

So have they fixed the DoT refresh bug? I didn't see it on the list.