Page 1 of 6
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1
    I am Murloc! Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Halifax, NS.
    Posts
    5,818

    Superbowl Half Time show.

    WHY WAS SLASH THERE?
    WHY DID USHER LEAVE?
    WHY DO THE BLACK EYED PEAS HAVE A CAREER?
    That was terrible, and the company that sets up the half- time should be fired.
    Out of a cannon.
    Into the sun.

    Edit: Daft punk halftime show. http://twitition.com/2hsxa
    Last edited by Irony; 2011-02-07 at 01:58 AM.

    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

  2. #2
    High Overlord
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    185
    C'thun needs to explode something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    You damn dirty apes!

  3. #3
    Don´t think it was that bad of a show, im a little tipsy but what a h....

  4. #4
    i think live it would of been ok. Seemed like there was not a blend of the music and the voices via the production people on the Channels end.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    WHY DO THE BLACK EYED PEAS HAVE A CAREER?
    .
    Because little teens like listening to the dancy shite
    I feel something so right doing the wrong thing,I feel something so wrong doing the right thing,I could lie, coudn't I, could lie,Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.

    Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep dreaming about the things that we could be

  6. #6
    Stood in the Fire Kashydan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    swabia
    Posts
    415


    wahaha

    nuff said

  7. #7
    Scarab Lord Kaneiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Iowa, United States
    Posts
    4,382
    I love watching those groups that rely on auto-tuning for their success perform live. It's hilarious.
    Hey, remember when I dropped my keys and you thought the phone was ringing?

  8. #8
    Slash was the best part

  9. #9
    Yeah it was pretty aweful.

  10. #10
    I think the only reason Black eye peas are around is because of Fergie. She is hot as hell. ( yes this is my opinion and I dont care if you dont think she is)

  11. #11
    Slash is cool you can't deny that

  12. #12
    I was not amused. :/
    Guild: <vodka> - Armory: Qtica

  13. #13
    Warchief
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    2,026
    It's the superbowl?

    Were you expecting something else?
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

  14. #14
    I thought that was the best half time show ever :3

  15. #15
    Stood in the Fire Kashydan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    swabia
    Posts
    415
    Quote Originally Posted by tacosmasher View Post
    Slash was the best part
    totally agree on this

    usher was like.. worsening something really bad

    but the green-light-crowdshow was kinda fun to look at

    although nothing great

  16. #16
    Scarab Lord Kaneiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Iowa, United States
    Posts
    4,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Syce View Post
    I think the only reason Black eye peas are around is because of Fergie. She is hot as hell. ( yes this is my opinion and I dont care if you dont think she is)
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...s_2007_544.jpg

    Whatever you say, pal. =P

    And yes, Slash made it at least decent. Was nice to see Sweet Child O Mine.
    Hey, remember when I dropped my keys and you thought the phone was ringing?

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashydan View Post


    wahaha

    nuff said
    Best one in a long time

  18. #18
    It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BAD!

  19. #19
    Titan Kalyyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Indiana, US
    Posts
    11,278
    Worst one ever imo

  20. #20
    It was a well coordinated performance overall but BEP was just BAD.

    Slash.. wait what? SLASH?! What the fuck was he doing there? He didn't even play the song that he did with Fergie..

    Usher coming in was kinda odd as he didn't actually sing he just pranced around did a cool jump and said oh my gosh a couple of times.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •