Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Makuul View Post
    ITT: People complaining that a middle-of-the-road pop-style crowd-pleasing choice wasn't their obscure/awful/divisive/rehashed band.
    You people would bitch about the Beatles not being what you wanted to see.
    I would cause I hate the Beatles. But yeah your points good. The sound quality and overall singing quality was bad. Usher didn't even sing. The dancing glowing people didn't really always seem to be symmetrical. Good Part: Slash
    Stream: Gurkalicious

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reo View Post
    just sad Fergie's voice ruined Sweet Child O' Mine
    If Axl Rose had any shred of dignity and was at the game, he should have jumped onto the stage and punched that hag out and sung it himself

I was cringing throughout. The Black Eyed Peas are among my least favorite musicians (I use that term loosely), and I'm not a fan of Slash either. Usher had some good moves, but I'm pretty sure he was lip-syncing.

The Who had a better performance last year and they're like 90.

It's a travesty. I don't care that The Black Eyed Peas don't play my music style, they sounded terrible, they abused autotune and most importantly, they're not football. This was not like when they put real musicians up there in the past, this is selling out to MTV. That's not football. No football fan listens to shit music like this.

Football fans want music, not MTV.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was pretty embarrassing to watch lol. The Black Eyed Peas suck donkey balls and when slash popped up fergy just made it awkward. There were some technical difficulties that made it even worse, like the first few words Fergy "sang" didn't go through the speakers and it seemed like the entire time Usher was jumping around dancing his mic wasn't on either. but pretty bad halftime show, 2/10

It was horrible.. Just horrible.
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

10+ Year Old Account
    The Halftime show has to be crap why?

Because who's going to get up to go to the bathroom during the game/commercials?

Christina aguilera messed up the national anthem lyrics

---------- Post added 2011-02-07 at 05:13 AM ----------

and the Black Eyed Peas were awful. The mics were not working properly. Slash was out of place. Usher is amazing, but the microphones did not work too well for him either.

Asher sung like a maximum of 3 words, and they were probably lip synced haha.

Yeah it was pretty damn embarrassing to watch, Fergus has the worst voice I have ever heard.

Deleted
    I didn't watch it, but I'm not surprised. When I saw who'd perform a few weeks ago I realised it would be crap and decided I wouldn't watch it.
    Half time made a great opportunity to make something to eat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    It's a travesty. I don't care that The Black Eyed Peas don't play my music style, they sounded terrible, they abused autotune and most importantly, they're not football. This was not like when they put real musicians up there in the past, this is selling out to MTV. That's not football. No football fan listens to shit music like this.

Football fans want music, not MTV.
    Actually MTV has nothing to do with the Half Time shows, they did till the Janet Jackson incident. Blame Ricky Kirshner.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    Edit: Daft punk halftime show.
    I was thinking Daft Punk or Girl Talk would make a kick ass half time show.

Quote Originally Posted by Torethyr View Post
    The Who had a better performance last year and they're like 90.
    Your taste is terrible.

What the hell was up with the audio? Kept going in and out. Really took out the enjoyment from some of their better songs.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

it was lame. needed more metal music!

fergie looks like a man

it wasn't something i'd add to my playlist but I got a kick outta watching it. Certainly was more entertaining than The Who last year because I'm not older than 40. Actually, i can't tell you if it was more entertaining because right after the halftime show started last year I changed the channel which is something I didn't do with the BEP this year so technically they succeeded.

JT + jackson were better tho

for her boob?