Solution: A talent editor

Since there seems to be such a huge problem with the LFD times, and general boredom with classes themselves, what if Blizzard added a 4th talent tree in each class that allowed you to mix and match talents from all three of your class' talent trees as well as a set of "generic talents" that could give your class abilities and spells not previously available? You could allow certain classes to be able to tank, give healing classes some more DPS viability, and generally give people the freedom to build their class the way they want to.

Obviously there would be limits, for example, a Mage couldn't get slow in their first tier, it would have to be in a much lower tier. And some classes simply wouldn't have access to some of the generic talents available.

Anyway, just an idea. What do you guys think?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it would break game mechanics, make there ONLY be one spec EVER, and just make everything stupidly OP.

EDIT: Though I do like the idea of giving every class a fourth talent tree and hybridizing them (Ranged spec for rogue and making Combat tank, Blood Magic healer Warlocks, Tanking mages...)
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    You dont think they have enough balancing issues already?

Horrible idea