Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everywhere, no where, over there, in the air.

[TV] Shows you watched as a Kid

I think everyone remembers those two major shows that we all used to watch 6-7 years ago in the golden years of TV (Insert comment on FOX)...

10+ Year Old Account
    How young are we talking here? I remember when other kids were watching bob the builder I was watching dragonball.

Duck Tales and Art Attack stick out most in my mind, followed closely by the A Team and Darkwing Duck

10+ Year Old Account
    this was an unfinished post that randomly posted idk why, the other one is up in the forum

i just seen your other same thread..i don't care much for pokemon and yugioh isn't much of my thing / also didn't care for.

when i think of shows i watched as a kid im talking around early 90's time maybe mid 90's or shows from the 80's that were still running during the time. thinking..x men was one i remember watching. not sure if it was movies during the time or the series but i have memory of care bears and its hard to remember trying to think back. i want to say he man and i do think duck tails was something i can think of watching at some point.

there most likely more but i would have to look around at some old shows online that come back to me that i might have watched.

edit: tmnt was one i now remember i for sure watched or at least rented some vhs of episodes.

10+ Year Old Account
    X-men were pretty good, what'd you think of the new X-men movie? (I didn't really like it myself)

Quote Originally Posted by Kimaran View Post
    X-men were pretty good, what'd you think of the new X-men movie? (I didn't really like it myself)
    if your talking about the wolverine orgins one or can't think of the full name of the movie. then i think it was alright i liked how they made a movie to show some more back story to the character, not sure if they did a whole lot of back story telling in the other x men movies since its been a long time since ive seen x men 1 & 2 and i guess i never really went out or had the time when 3 came out to watch it. (if im thinking right think there was 3 movies they made along with that orgin one)

15+ Year Old Account
    Pokemon, Digimon, Card Captors, Hey Arnold!, Rugrats, X-Men, Spider-Man, Rocko's modern life, Batman, etc.. all the good stuff :P OH and Recess! Pepper Ann! and just countless cartoons.

Pokemon, Yugioh, Batman: The Animated Series, Yu Yu Hakusho, DragonBall, Cowboy Bebop, Courage the cowardly dog.

Adventures of Pete and Pete
    Legends of the Hidden Temple
    Rugrats
    Doug (Nick version, not the Disney one. Disney one blew.)

Power Rangers ftw!

Deleted
    I'll see your japanese/american cartoons and raise you some spoon puppets...

Last edited by mmoc6ac5ce06ba; 2011-02-07 at 08:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taigen View Post
    Power Rangers ftw!
    Must say. I used to love the original Power Rangers show as a kid. I could probably still remember the song off by heart if the music was played.. We shall see!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daL5IiiTwJ4

Yes I do indeed!
    Last edited by chris1554; 2011-02-07 at 08:13 AM. Reason: Embed fail.
    Tankadin in Aurora. 6/6HC MSV 6/6HC HOF 3/4HC Terrace 3 days a week (25).

Deleted
    Darkwing duck!!!!!!

Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring.

this is pretty much what kid's tv shows have turned into

Deleted
    Uhh...You mean in the 4-9 agerange?
    Documentaries and Star Trek...and simpsons.
    This was over 6-7 years ago tho.(6-7years ago I was watching Doctor Who originals <3)

15+ Year Old Account
    Doctor Who(Tom Baker Era)
    Battle of the Planets
    Super Friends
    Star Blazers