Angry Elementium Monstrosity 25m....

Have got this down to sub 5% like 10 times then the aoe overwhelms healers (6) we have majority of ranged stacking in middle for aoe heals and boss being kited in a big circle around ranged.

I'm starting to think ranged need to spread and boss needs to be kited in a smaller circle in the middle with ranged on the outside not in the middle to avoid as much lighting damage as possible...or ranged need to only spread for the first few moments of p3 then stack for aoe heals.

Just wondering what people have done to get this down...abandon aoe heals for ranged all together and spread or focus on aoe heals?

It really seems lighting bolts are the problem...I know the longer p3 goes on the more people that start getting hit. Some people seem to think they only hit a certain amount of people no matter what. I'm thinking they spread just like the regular lighting bolts and can be avoided if youre not next to someone who has it on them but this is kind of hard to test...seems like so much RNG.

Not so much, too much RNG, but this fight is a DPS check. Your DPS is likely not high enough, whether or not that is because of gear or skill is your call.

spread. the ranged have to spread.
    i think the range on the chain lightening is 8 yards. do NOT stack.
    spread out and kite around the edge, get everyone in position on p3 and maybe a chasing healer or 2 and 1 or 2 in front running with the boss as much as he moves and this gives you enough range for healing the tanks and the ranged can avoid most damage themselves.
    just get them to move from the fire seeds. once you are spread enough this will be the only thing to hurt you

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to spread out, The chain lightning will eat you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

I find a good strat is to tank him in a tight spiral from the centre of the room. Have ranged spread out around the outside, if the tank keeps the spiral nice and tight they shouldnt have an range issues.

Everyone should be spread. No ranged should be chaining the lightning.

Spread around the centre, 2 people per spot 6 yards apart. The damage is easily healable chaining to 2 people, and this allows all your players to be in range of the monstrosity as it is kited around the outside of the room.

This is a gear check as far as to say you need full heroic instance gear and a couple of rep items at most to beat the encounter, the rest comes down to your dps knowing how to perform at their best.