No 10 minute enrage on heroic omni tron anymore?

Not in the patch notes on the front page. Kinda hoping it's true bc I only see one kill log on heroic 10 man under 10 mins.

It's still in the patch notes on the front page that they will enrage after ten minutes.
    There are so many frivolous things in this world.

10+ Year Old Account
    "The Dwarven Golem Council will now go berserk after 10 minutes in Heroic difficulty."

Ah kk guess I missed it I was looking t the dungeon changed in BWD and didn't see it there

---------- Post added 2011-02-07 at 05:06 AM ----------

By That I mean the bug fixes

Ancient Dwarven Shields used while Atramedes is entering or exiting his air phase should correctly be destroyed.
    There is no longer a dead zone void of Sonic Pulses on the Heroic version of the Atramedes encounter.
    Arcanotron can no longer be pulled further than intended via a death knight's Death Grip.
    Lightning Shield shouldn't trigger the shields of all Omnotron Council bosses.
    Clicking the character name displayed in the raid warning for Lightning Conductor during the Omnotron Defense System encounter no longer brings up the tooltip for the spell Lightning Conductor.
    Maloriak's Magma Jets correctly have a cast time.
    The effect of Maloriak's spell Consuming Flames should no longer be inconsistent with its combat log tooltip.
    Maloriak will no longer interrupt himself when speaking during transition phases.
    The voice-over text now matches the voice-over for Lord Victor Nefarius' post-Maloriak kill speech.
    Corpses of Animated Bone Warriors no longer float above the lava during phase 2 of the Nefarian's End encounter.
    Nefarions voice-overs should always be audible when standing in the Vault of the Shadowflame.
    Chimaeron shouldn't enter phase 2 prematurely.
    Chimaeron thought he had 3 heads, resulting in 3 separate sleeping animations. He now knows he only has 2 heads.

Was hoping they changed their mind.