Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Empowered Shadow Duration Mod

Anyone have a good mod to show the duration on your empowered shadow.

15+ Year Old Account
    shadow timers.

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

Deleted
    Power Auras
    NeedToKnow

10+ Year Old Account
    Power auras.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Deleted
    TellMeWhen

Personnaly, I use Power auras, and it's great.

It tells me: how many orbs I have, if I have shadow Emp up, and if I do, the timer on it

Deleted
    i just have it on my forte x dot timer.. wich works wonders =D

Power Auras is an AMAZING mod and probably the only one I could not play WoW without.

It offers so much customization for so many situations.

Enjoy the example I posted below.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

PowerAuras + ForteXorcist. I use Forte for the timer duration and PA for Shadow orb stacks.
    Always look on the bright side of life

Forte for everything, best mod ever

I'm using Power Auras for the actual shadow orbs. If I have one (or more) the aura comes on, and if there are none, then nothing.

To track the ES timer, I added it to EventHorizon. I gave it a try after having issues getting ClassTimer to work with it, and love it. I admit it took a little getting used to, but I wouldn't go back to Classtimer now.

Quote Originally Posted by Direshadow View Post
    Power Auras is an AMAZING mod and probably the only one I could not play WoW without.

It offers so much customization for so many situations.
    What's the sliding bar thing at the bottom? It's interesting looking.

Also sorry for going off topic.. on topic I use Event Horizon and power auras

Deleted
    can someone suggest a god damn mod that announces when the target is below 25%? im fed up trying to cast 2x swd by estimating the %

I use NeedToKnow...and I configured to show beside Empowered Shadow also Shadow Orbs (it shows how many I have) and the procs on the trinkets

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    What's the sliding bar thing at the bottom? It's interesting looking.

Also sorry for going off topic.. on topic I use Event Horizon and power auras
    The spell casting bar is Quartz. The bar immediately below that one showing spell cooldowns is CoolLine.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoohoodoo View Post
    can someone suggest a god damn mod that announces when the target is below 25%? im fed up trying to cast 2x swd by estimating the %
    You know what we're going to say right? ... Power Auras!

i used to have power auras for that... but shadow timers is better it shows everything you use dots on target stack of shadow orb empowered and evangelism with timers

Quote Originally Posted by iwco View Post
    i used to have power auras for that... but shadow timers is better it shows everything you use dots on target stack of shadow orb empowered and evangelism with timers
    actually shadow timers isn't "better" but it is easier to configure (dl and go), whereas u can set powerauras to look exactly like shadow timers and powerauras is a lot more configurable, but ofc it takes some time to learn the tricks u can do

Here is what mine looks like with PA and Forte. The little butterfly thing changes colors depending on how many shadow orbs I have. Aqua = 1, Blue = 2, Purple = 3 and I added Ep. Shadows and Dark Ev. to Forte. I have other icons pop up in PA when certain abilities are off cd.

Always look on the bright side of life

Quote Originally Posted by Raeynn View Post
    Here is what mine looks like with PA and Forte. The little butterfly thing changes colors depending on how many shadow orbs I have. Aqua = 1, Blue = 2, Purple = 3 and I added Ep. Shadows and Dark Ev. to Forte. I have other icons pop up in PA when certain abilities are off cd.

Hey! Listen!
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

I use classtimers for my shadow orbs and empowered shadows along with trinket procs etc...