Thread: Kinetic Bombs

Kinetic Bombs

Patch 4.0.6

Icecrown Citadel

* Kinetic Bombs used during the Blood Prince Council fight will no longer behave oddly if they spawn near the door at the entrance to the room.

Well. Thank god for that.

Deleted
    what a joke, really..

Lvl 80 guilds rejoice!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still run ICC25HC for Shadowmourne as I played holy during ICC.

NEED MOAR LEGENDARIES

'behaving oddly' is an understatement. Had one spawn near the door towards the tail end of WotLK, and it stopped falling about halfway down, and then promptly began moving horizontally in a semi-circle, before doing a loop, and then finally exploding against the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    'behaving oddly' is an understatement. Had one spawn near the door towards the tail end of WotLK, and it stopped falling about halfway down, and then promptly began moving horizontally in a semi-circle, before doing a loop, and then finally exploding against the wall.
    Remember kids..or scourge mages... "Don't drink and do magic!"

Just so I know for future - How do you quote the blue posts on the front screen?

On topic, though, these kinetic bombs were incredibly annoying. I know that I for one reported it as a bug to Blizzard at least once. The Princes boss was released when, late January 2010? Why should it take over a year...

The other 'older content' hotfixes are more likely things that they have accidentally broken when they changed old world. I see they updated Scarlet Monestary or something. But ICC? Its just wrong.