Poll: Vote.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Post Hardest DPS-class in cataclysm?

Hardest class to play in today's raids? (cataclysm)

If we look on every class rotation or priority spell rotation, wich class you think it's hardest to play?

edit:
    Only 10 choices in poll :s + can't edit the poll.
    Last edited by nagina; 2011-02-07 at 11:00 AM.

Depends what addons you use.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Why is there no ret on this!

Deleted
    Locks are quite hard, since you are unable to follow a strict rotation due to procs and buffs.

But then again, arent most classes this way now?

No paladin, no frost mage, no ehancement, no arms?
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is definitely not a caster. Casters are having it much easier than melee this expansion.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravehéart View Post
    Because retri is faceroll ^^ nah, maximum choices in poll :S

Deleted
    If there is only 10 choices in poll, and there are 10 classes, why the HELL did you decide to specify feral druid / boomkin and chuck out pally? chuck out frost mage and (lol)arcane to specify fire, did't specify dk or rogue.

Cmon, be reasonable
    10 choices = 10 classes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleo View Post
    It is definitely not a caster. Casters are having it much easier than melee this expansion.
    That would explain why melee are currently the highest dps classes in raids right now right? Sorry but you're wrong about casters having it easier this expansion than melee.

ret pally.
    well really any melee at this point.

Casters just need to learn to move and dps, or not slack..

I dont see how hunter is hard though, if you are Survival, which you should be atm, then its just Cobra Shot 3 times then an Explosive Shot...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    That would explain why melee are currently the highest dps classes in raids right now right? Sorry but you're wrong about casters having it easier this expansion than melee.
    Because there is ALOT of movement of several fights, and the ranged suffers from it. Melee heavy raids are just punished like hell on the mechanics.

So pick your poison, i would say that this expansion is caster friendly even though i am a caster and get quite pissy with several fights where i am unable to finish half the casts due to movement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lock, as Demo i have 15 buttons in my normal rotation, not counting actually watching all the cooldowns and situational spells.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengar View Post
    Lock, as Demo i have 15 buttons in my normal rotation, not counting actually watching all the cooldowns and situational spells.
    Yep, thats why i am opting for lock aswell... Insane amount of abilitys that we need to monitor and master

Fire Mage without a doubt, not because it's hard to dps but it gets really hard to take your class seriously after 0 crits for a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Bravehéart View Post
    Because it's ret?
    If you say "pls" becuase it's shorter than "please", I'll say "no" becuase it's shorted than "yes".

Quote Originally Posted by LonezWulf
    no lol her dick was bigger than my own

Whether a class is on top of the dmg meters or not is irrelevant to if they are the hardest class to play....lots of classes aren't well balanced yet. Most casters have it easier but there are exceptions imo def think feral druids are up there and hardest rotations.

doing more dps != easier to play.

why are you complaining about ret pallies being left out, the winner is feral druid (cat) anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Malpractise View Post
    Because it's ret?
    cause this is still WotLK?