10+ Year Old Account

Cata rare tamable pets

So i will explain what i mean by the tittle and what i would like to do with this new thread (tried to search but didn't any threads like what i mean)

Well i bet a good chunk of Hunters would like to have as a pet at least 1 of the Cataclysm rares i would like this thread to be a place when every1 posts their tame/seen information like the sample below

Server: Bladefist EU
    Time: 11:11 am
    Name of the are or Coordinates(would be better): Just above Victor Point 38.6, 52.6

I would love to see this post updated with each tame or even seen that target Maybe some1 is from your realm and tames it than posts here the information you/me/any1 have a good tip to go and search after 6 hours that would be helpful.

I hope to have as much information here and hopefully to have some hunter or players from Bladefist Eu too inputting some information

Let the hunt begin.

p.s. Mods please delete this thread if there is one like this already, as i said i did search a bit without any good results.

p.p.s. To all the players out there please don't kill these rare pets they don't give any achievement or loot beside a tear of loyalty Grey item with 25g value i bet every hunter out there will be happy to give you that amount or even more if you tell them,
    Last edited by Kidoeng7; 2011-02-07 at 11:22 AM. Reason: last line & bold sample
    Retired

Deleted
    got ghostcrawler first day i dinged 85.
    went straight there and camped the place.
    now i just tamed terrorpane 2 weeks ago. and now i am sometimes looking for sambas.
    awesome pet but i dont pve so its useles for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    got ghostcrawler first day i dinged 85.
    went straight there and camped the place.
    now i just tamed terrorpane 2 weeks ago. and now i am sometimes looking for sambas.
    awesome pet but i dont pve so its useles for me.
    Please do you mind using the sample above and give some more information not just i tamed this pet and that pet, this thread is to gather as many information in order to help each other.

thanks
    Retired

Deleted
    Hmm... I tamed Sambas today on my hunter.
    Time: Around 10am, dont remember exact time.
    Server: Ravencrest EU

Edit.
    I did write to my bf on msn at 10:22 that I got it. So just before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidoeng7 View Post
    Please do you mind using the sample above and give some more information not just i tamed this pet and that pet, this thread is to gather as many information in order to help each other.

thanks
    If only we had some kind of an internet database of all WoW items and NPCs. Oh wait.

Yeah and it's kind of obvious because of your sig and avatar that you tamed sambas, there was really no need to make a thread to say it again
    Last edited by Zauber; 2011-02-07 at 12:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauber View Post
    If only we had some kind of an internet database of all WoW items and NPCs. Oh wait
    oh i wait you think your funny! If you don't like the idea of this thread please ignore it and stop posting here with your illuminating ideas.
    Since a lot of people read mmo-champion and use its forums i thought it would be a good idea you don't like it please see the above line
    Retired

10+ Year Old Account
    call me stupid, but i dont see the point in this thread at all, silverdragon and _npcscan show you exactly where the mobs are, and silverdragon shows you the last time you saw it

time dosent matter, it dosent spawn a particular time a day, nor does the location matter since theres no set spawn area pattern, it dosent spawn at one then move, it can spawn at any set spawn area
    just sayin'

also
    Server: Turalyon EU
    Time: 11:00 pm uk time
    Just above Victor Point 38.6, 52.6 i tamed sambas, was 2 or 3 weeks ago

There really isn't anything that anyone could post in this forum that isn't already covered by this site.

http://www.wow-petopia.com/

It's also linked in the hunter stickies so anyone reading the forums will probably find it.

I think he's just wondering about spawn times on average, depending on place, if I find a pet on my hunter, i'll post him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bareno View Post
    I think he's just wondering about spawn times on average, depending on place, if I find a pet on my hunter, i'll post him.
    You can save your time and copy-paste it from wowhead

Deleted
    Got all of them, no clue about the times though.
    i.e. Sambas, Karoma, Red Madexx, Ghostcrawler, Terrorpene.

No group for BWL yet so no Chromaggus.
    Killed Jadefang on another character for the pet, don't wanna tame him as he's mereley a recolored version of the standard shale spider opposed to those other rare mobs who each use a unique model. Also he doesn't have the "Tear of Loyalty" those pets have, which makes him less of a hunter-pet imo. ^^
    Same goes for Ashtail, got him though, he was up when I went to check just for the heck of it so... *shrug*.

The only spawn-relevant information I remember is that I got Sambas at the 42/39 spawn, camped him and he spawned right below me. Found Karoma at the 58/63 or 65/60 spawn, don't remember.
    Last edited by mmoca812163483; 2011-02-07 at 01:07 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jade fang. Ive had for a while. But wow. That one sucks cause not only hunters are camping. All sorts of Jerk faces are all...
    "i need to get another vanity pet cause I already have 150, and Ill camp for this one, but never pull it out again after today..."
    That how I see it when They decide to clash Vanity and Hunter pets. I dont care there are other colors. My favorite color is green! one of the many many reasons I play a hunter. lol.

Random spawn timers varying from 6-24 hours and not effected by server restarts, patches, etc.

Meaning... if a server restarts it doesn't mean all the rares are up somewhere. And doesn't mean that if someone tamed one that it will be up in exactly so-and-such time on so-and-such server. People have sat at Jadefang, Terrorpene and other spawns for varying times after knowing exactly when they were last tamed or killed and it varies.

Something like this is more valuable server by server basis than anything, but personally I feel that would 'increase' the camping of pets if a whole server's hunters thought they knew when a pet was going to be up.

Just got to camp them if you want them. Or be lucky.

IMHO.

Bloodsail Admiral Brightamethyst's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who doesn't think the cata rares are all that cool?

IMO Karoma is the only decent looking one but he's still beat out by Loque'nahak and Skoll (which I already have) in the spirit beast coolness department.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got Sambas <333

Server: Bladefist EU
    Time: 06:11 pm
    Name of the are or Coordinates(would be better): 69, 25

Now lets go to the others :P
    Retired