Mana Burn not removed from game?

So, from the patch notes on MMO-champ's front page it sais nothing about manaburn, however Drain Mana is removed. Are we keeping Mana Burn or is it just something they forgot to mention?

It is still under scrutiny, but not removed. Warlock lost Drain Mana. Priests still keep Mana Burn.

For now

10+ Year Old Account
    We'll see how it works out I guess. As an Affliction warlock against some comps, especially in 2s, the absence of Drain Mana will no doubt be game breaking.

yay! Now we can get some revenge for these 2 months beeing squishy!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate going in arena and all of a sudden loosing hell loads of mana... :P Well well, bet they hate it when I all of a sudden get a bubble and becomes immune <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Dear Bahumut5 and other moderators trying to make users think I'm a girl, please have a giant cup of go fuck yourself.

Seems they left it in, probably because you can LoS it quite easily unlike any of the other Mana Drains.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    The lock mana drain verges on stupid sometimes though. The priest's, not so much.
    Digital Rumination
    Plays: Sylvanas EU - Fierae (Druid) | HotS | EVE | PUBG
    Played: Rift | Guild Wars 2 | SW:TOR | BF4 | Smite | LoL | Skyrim
    Ryzen 1920X - 32GB - 980Ti SLI - PCIE NVMe 1GB SSD - Enthoo Primo - Full WC - 4K