Thread: Simple question

Simple question

As topic says its a simple question whats better Haste or Mastery for the Discipline tree.

The mana cost of Power Word: Shield has been increased by approximately 31%, but its effect has been increased by 208%.

As it says, the shield has been increased. But, personally I probly would go for int/haste and mastery as a third.
    As int gives more mana and crit, you proc more divine aegis.

But dont forget spirit as a prio stat

Quote Originally Posted by Tash View Post
    As topic says its a simple question whats better Haste or Mastery for the Discipline tree.
    I think that is pretty much the opposite of a simple question.

Entirely dependent on role, external regen, content you are in, what other healers you have in your raid, how you organize healing in your raid, among a metric ass ton of other variables.

But, if you want the dummy answer [and assuming you are raid healing], haste>mastery.

Especially with the buffs to shields. Mastery, haste is good for SOME fights, but I wouldnt stack it.

30K+ bubbles with a good amount of mastery come the patch, if not more

Mastery is a good stat, but even with the buff to shields, i think haste is still going to be quite a bit better for raid healing. (specific tank healing is a slightly different itemization entirely)

I'd put it on par with crit, with haste slightly ahead.