Harmful/ Helpful Mouseover w/ Modifier help

Ok, so basically I am looking to make an all in 1 macro that does the following:

A.) Casts Lifebloom on mouseover
    B.) if no mouseover and current target is friendly, casts Lifebloom on them
    C.) Casts Moonfire on mouseover of hostile until
    D.) if no mouseover and current target is hostile, cast Moonfire
    (This is the part I'm having difficulty in)
    E.) Casts Lifebloom on self ONLY when I have alt pushed down, no matter if my current target is friendly or hostile

This is currently what I have/ tried and even though the syntax seems right, no luck

#showtooltip Lifebloom
    /cast [nomod,target=mouseover,exists,help,nodead]Lifebloom;[target=mouseover,exists,harm,nodead]Moonfire;[help,nodead]Lifebloom;[harm,nodead]Moonfire;[mod:alt,target=player]Lifebloom
    Also tried

#showtooltip Lifebloom
    /cast [nomod,target=mouseover,exists,help,nodead]Lifebloom;[target=mouseover,exists,harm,nodead]Moonfire;[help,nodead]Lifebloom;[harm,nodead]Moonfire
    /cast [mod:alt,target=player]Lifebloom
    I guess I could make separate binds and buttons with alt+bind devoted to self healing, but the whole point of this is to save space. Any help is appreciated!

#showtooltip Lifebloom
    /cast [mod:alt,target=player]Lifebloom; [target=mouseover,exists,help,nodead]Lifebloom;[target=mouseover,exists,harm,nodead]Moonfire;[help,nodead]Lifebloom;[harm,nodead]Moonfire;
    Try this, macros can be picky about the order that you put the arguments in. The way you have it, it checks for the alt key being held down and casts lifebloom on you ONLY when all of the other conditions come back negative. Arguments with modifier conditions should always go before anything else in the macro.

Cleaned up Enigma3d's version a bit
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt,@player][@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead] Lifebloom;[@mouseover,harm,nodead][harm,nodead] Moonfire

Best tool ever for getting your macros just right! Fitzcairn's.

And the above code will do exactly what you want. Always prefer the @ syntax, to target= syntax, it's much shorter therefore allowing more efficient usage of your limited macro space.

Although may I suggest the following added feature?

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt,@player]Lifebloom; [@mouseover,harm,nodead][harm,nodead] Moonfire; [@mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@focus,help,nodead] Lifebloom
    Set the tank as your focus, and if you have no target or mouseover of any kind, the macro will default to casting the heal on the tank. Extremely useful.

Had to fiddle with this a little bit; adding the focus means you have to check for enemy mouseover/targets first, or it will never move past the @focus condition. Then since you want the mod:alt condition to always take priority, that has to move ahead of the enemy conditions, meaning that it first checks to cast Lifebloom on you, then checks to cast Moonfire, then checks to cast Lifebloom on the various friendly targets.
    Last edited by thoatria; 2011-02-07 at 07:25 PM.