Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    spriests are a blast. played an ele shammy in BC and that was boring with the 3 spells you used... and that's the extent of my caster experience over lvl 20 lol

Thanks to Scythen for the sig

Spriest is boring as hell, mage is even worse. Couldn't get my lock past level 20. Ele shamans are the most fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    My frost mage used to be...until I went fire. Fire is insanely fun to play. SPs are somewhat fun. Never could level a lock, too boring for me. Ele shams are rather boring.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Obviously everyone is going to have a slightly different opinion.

Here's mine (in terms of sheer fun, not dps) from what I've played:

1. Fire mage (OMG how cool is making everything blow up, launch fireballs, dragon's breath on adds, etc?). Combustion makes this a little less fun than WOTLK (because you need a freaking addon to understand it in real time), but still #1 awesome.
    2. Destro Warlock. Yes, I like fire, see a pattern here?
    3. Arcane mage (somewhat meh in Cata)
    4. Afflic (Hate it. I hate timers, I hate watching timers, I like watching encounters and actually seeing what's going on).
    5. Demo (hate it, hate it, hate it - see above).

The one thing you have to get used to with Fire is the variability. You can have two boss fights where you do everything right, and have very different results. (Top meters on one, middle of the pack on the other).
    Last edited by jason1975; 2011-02-07 at 08:49 PM.

i love my warlock, all 3 specs.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    Spriest is boring as hell, mage is even worse. Couldn't get my lock past level 20. Ele shamans are the most fun.
    Yes, Flame Shock > Lava Burst > LB spam is so much fun.

Fire mage definitely, Arcane&Frost is crap, but Fire has a more advanced rotation.