Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    Weep bitter tears of never being able to see my family or friends again, the lack of indoor plumbing, electricity, the internet, the general uncleanliness of society.
    family, point taken, indoor plumbing, u worry about heat? people juggle fire and ice ffs, electricity? get a ele shaman, internet? really?
    unclean? only some of the classes can water walk, other just swim clean!
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nab View Post
    I hope i end up in Goldshire on an RP realm.
    And get ganked by hordes all day long? Ha!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd make a guild and go recruit all the female lvl 1s and teach them how to raid. With me as the boss

You wake up in Azeroth...sigh, ive been playing too much WoW

Well, you would only have one life right? I mean, the residents of Azeroth don't get to use the spirit healer. Sooo... Hide....

There's a huge dragon destroying the world, the leftovers of an army of darkness, and the whole horde (or alliance) faction is trying to wipe humanity and its allies off the face of Azeroth. Not fun times to wake up in WoW.
    Last edited by Aries56; 2011-02-07 at 08:38 PM.

I would not leave my bed. That's for sure!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RüneRS View Post
    freak out because I'm female all of a sudden.
    do something awesome and cool with the powers of the elements
    This. And go retire in Darnassus with a summer home in Nagrand. Maybe go and see if we really can just walk up to the King of Stormwind without any of the guards trying to stop a heavily armed Draenei Paladin.
    Quote Originally Posted by sithorion View Post
    brb my lama is eating a kangaroo while my horse is watching it eating my popcorn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Things try to kill you on every content, Australia's things are just better at doing so. x3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries56 View Post
    Hide....

There's a huge dragon destroying the world, the leftovers of an army of darkness, and the whole horde (or alliance) faction is trying to wipe humanity and its allies off the face of Azeroth. Not fun times to wake up in WoW.
    Haha true, you will even if you can non stop respawn and feel no pain at all :P ?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woesnoes View Post
    Hey,

What would you do when you wake up the next morning in Azeroth, as your character!
    Probably confused as a human 19 y.o guy waking up as a lvl 85 female Orc DK. Then I'd go find Athene and ram my fist up his a.......pple tree. Yeah that would show him, Mr "I get to 85 with the help of other people and am, therefore, awesome".
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would go grab all the gold just lying around in the banks.

Deleted
    Jump off a cliff, die, run back to my body, Jump off a cliff, die, run back to my body, etc. do that until I get bored, Go to the Stormwind bank, lockpick the safe, take the money and then head for the Exodar and hunt some Draenei ladies.

Go ask tirion why he didnt bubble the lich kings ice block and HELP! for the first 90%
    wouldnt he end up not moving out of defiles or running out on transitions and end up dead anyway?

then there are val'kyr to worry about O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RhaineZero View Post
    "I have boobs!" *plays with boobs for a bit*
    "I have a penis!" *plays with...*

Wait a second.

But, I'd attempt to figure out how to shapeshift. That could be awkward. After getting that down though I'd fly around for a bit as a Storm Crow, then run around for a bit as a panther, and then get the hell off Azeroth considering Deathwing is trying to destroy it.

Think I'll go live in Shattrath with all those sexy draenei. Mmmm, male draenei.

10+ Year Old Account
    No fricken idea... but something cool... and awesome.

look for a job at the Borean Tundra port, alliance side.

Have fun shapeshifting and find me a good troll man. Go flying.

15+ Year Old Account
    flip out take a tour around durotar on my flying machine and eat cake

I'd probably go respec. Suddenly those survival talents just became a lot more important. Regem all my gear to stam. Hold the clergy hostage until they allow priests to train to wear plate. I mean, seriously, sending someone out to fight a war with cotton armor is just plain irresponsible. Also, I'd learn how to use a shield. It's not like I hit anything with my staff, no reason I can't hold it and a shield at the same time.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd mount up on each and every mount I have to see what they're like. I'd probably stick with one of my Drakes as they look like the smoothest rides and because they're freaking drakes. I'd then pull out each and every non combat pet I have and hug and squeeze them all. Then I'd approach a random Worgen and hug it because I'm sure they give the bestest hugs. Then I'd find some random Tauren and do the same. Then I'd go meet all my guildies. Then I'd port around and visit all the different zones and asplode things. Roll in my gold. Slow fall off cliffs. Mess with invisibility. End world hunger via mana cakes. Earn a successful living by picked flowers and stealing gold from my unfortunate targets. Fiddle around with critter bites and have all sorts of cows, gazelles and bunnies follow me around. Pointand laugh at female Worgen. Pull random Draenei's facial tenticles and tails. Blink through people. Have many homes in different zones such as Grizzly Hills, Booty Bay and Nagrand. And I'd visit Illidan and Lich King to see if they're truly as yummy as previously thought.
    Last edited by Scratchee; 2011-02-07 at 09:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Freak out since I have Boobs now. Then probably go mind control and fuck with people. Then find a way to get L80ETC to play Alice in Chain songs.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.