Conclave, no one on Nazir? Wat?

So a friend of mine just did Conclave 25m N with a guild group and he told me that they downed it with no one on Nazir the entire time. They just ate the haste debuff and went on their merry way killing Anshal and Rohash then converged on Nazir to finish him off.

Now, I feel that conclave is pretty easy and this really isn't necassary but that isn't the point of this post. My question is, has anyone else tried this? What about on 10m?

It's a weird strat for sure but interesting.

Seems like you would just be shooting yourself in the foot doing this. 80% haste debuff is going to have a pretty brutal effect on DPS and healing that is much worse than actually keeping a couple guys on the platform.

The one thing that could work is to have nobody on nezir during the ultimate. Anshal has no damage going out and Rohash is not exactly going to destroy whoever is over there either.

Seems to me to be a very bad idea. Having someone at Nazir makes up for the 80% haste dps-loss.

15+ Year Old Account
    i guess you could do it?

but why?

No point in doing this, its not a hard fight, i dont know why you would waste time doing it this way at all.