Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[TV] Sons Of Anarchy

I really enjoyed it, and i didn't even mean to start watching it, i was looking for a tv show to start watch on project free tv, and mis-clicked a "recently updated" and being lazy ol me just watched the newest episode, and BAMB had to go back and start from season 1. I LOVED it, and want another show that has the same feel to it!

Also Does anyone know when the next season of SoA starts?
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2011-11-09 at 05:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wish I knew when the new season starts

Even if your shying away from police dramas I'd say The Shield was a good one to watch. It's got the same grit as SoA.

The only television shows I've really enjoyed the last few years are Sons of Anarchy, The Walking Dead, and Spartacus. I know SoA has been renewed for a 4th season, but I'm not sure when it starts. I'd imagine it will start around October/November, as that is when most renewed shows start their new seasons.

Kurt Sutter has stated that there will be a time lapse to allow for the majority of SAMCRO's prison sentence to occur offscreen, but is undecided on whether to start the season with them in prison, or after they have been released. He continued to say "There will be a new mayor, a new chapter and a new sheriff. The 21st century is going to land at SAMCRO's doorstep."

That is all that Wikipedia has to say about when the 4th season will begin.
    Answer no master, never the slave
    Carry your dreams down into the grave

I was involved in the filming of some of the last parts of the next season last week, so it should be released some time in fall. Great show! Best show ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Noobwrench View Post
    I was involved in the filming of some of the last parts of the next season last week, so it should be released some time in fall. Great show! Best show ever!
    Parts of what? Dexter?

And no worries Heringer91, can't like everything, though I do think it's a shame you were so turned off by it

15+ Year Old Account
    So.. last episode. The branch of the tree broke? Did it kill him?

This season is definitely better than the last.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    So.. last episode. The branch of the tree broke? Did it kill him?

This season is definitely better than the last.
    I thought exactly this! I think chibs is gonna save him as the past few episodes he has been giving Juice some really funny looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphiroc View Post
    I thought exactly this! I think chibs is gonna save him as the past few episodes he has been giving Juice some really funny looks.
    He's been giving Juice funny looks because Juice has been acting strangely. He knows something is up with Juice, he just doesn't know what.

As for the OP, if you like SoA you really should go back and watch The Shield. Kurt Sutter, the SoA creator, worked on The Shield as well, several actors have appeared on both shows, they share several of the same writers...even one of the gangs SAMCRO deal guns to(the One-Niners) were a major gang in The Shield.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The tree limb broke, you could hear Juice hit the ground. I am interested in the "no confidence vote" Bobby is bringing to the table against Clay. This season looks crazy
    chaotic! oh, and it was renewed for season 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    The tree limb broke, you could hear Juice hit the ground. I am interested in the "no confidence vote" Bobby is bringing to the table against Clay. This season looks crazy
    chaotic! oh, and it was renewed for season 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's good! It's one of those shows I didn't know if I would like but I've really been enjoying.

I would like to mention the fact that SoA has been contracted to continue on until a SEVENTH season. This fourth season so far has been quite action packed for so few episode, but hell I'm not disappointed one bit.

Deleted
    I'm interested to see the vote Bobby called regarding the leadership, how it ends up. Also, I'm pretty sure, at least at the end of the season, that Jax will find out about how/why his father was murdered. Something bad is going to happen with Clay. He's going down.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskathon View Post
    I'm interested to see the vote Bobby called regarding the leadership, how it ends up. Also, I'm pretty sure, at least at the end of the season, that Jax will find out about how/why his father was murdered. Something bad is going to happen with Clay. He's going down.
    Clay will probably end up in prison. I'm thinking Jax will find something out and set him up.

[TV] Sons of Anarchy

After tonights episode there's only 4 episodes left for this season. When I think about everything that has happened in this season so far it makes me believe that this season will just be setting up for even more major events in the next season. Like Gemma saying that Clay will die by the hands of one of the sons, I just don't see that happening til at least next season if at all. Maybe it could happen this season, they could do it as the finale and next season would be the rebuilding of the club.

It's pretty huge to just kill off a main character like Clay if that's something that's going to happen. I can see how it would be appropriate for the story, but then nobody in the club even knows what's going on yet, only Clay, Tara, Gemma, and Wayne really know the truth about everything. I think Clay might be able to pull off a plan to keep everybody from talking and prevent his death. He makes some pretty bad calls sometimes, but it seems like he really knows how to keep himself alive. I could see the cartel going for Tara, screwing it up, then the club finding out the cartel went for her and Clay using that to unite them again. I wonder who they'll try to blame this recent attack on Tara too.

They're going to be asking questions about Gemma though. There's no way she can hide what Clay did to her, so I wonder what she'll tell the club. I think if Tara was going to say something she would have in the hospital when she was all drugged up, but instead she blamed it on fate. Unless she really doesn't think Clay is the one that's after her, I guess she could be that naive. I can definitely see Wayne saying something, but hopefully it doesn't end up like a Piney repeat. I hope he at least goes to Jax before Clay finds anything out.
    Last edited by grandpab; 2011-11-09 at 09:44 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    After tonights episode there's only 4 episodes left for this season. When I think about everything that has happened in this season so far it makes me believe that this season will just be setting up for even more major events in the next season. Like Gemma saying that Clay will die by the hands of one of the sons, I just don't see that happening til at least next season if at all. Maybe it could happen this season, they could do it as the finale and next season would be the rebuilding of the club.

It's pretty huge to just kill off a main character like Clay if that's something that's going to happen. I can see how it would be appropriate for the story, but then nobody in the club even knows what's going on yet, only Clay, Tara, Gemma, and Wayne really know the truth about everything. I think Clay might be able to pull off a plan to keep everybody from talking and prevent his death. He makes some pretty bad calls sometimes, but it seems like he really knows how to keep himself alive. I could see the cartel going for Tara, screwing it up, then the club finding out the cartel went for her and Clay using that to unite them again. I wonder who they'll try to blame this recent attack on Tara too.

They're going to be asking questions about Gemma though. There's no way she can hide what Clay did to her, so I wonder what she'll tell the club. I think if Tara was going to say something she would have in the hospital when she was all drugged up, but instead she blamed it on fate. Unless she really doesn't think Clay is the one that's after her, I guess she could be that naive. I can definitely see Wayne saying something, but hopefully it doesn't end up like a Piney repeat. I hope he at least goes to Jax before Clay finds anything out.

If Clay doesn't die this season i have a feeling he may go on the lam. I can't believe for a second Unser (unless clay gets him first) wouldn't end up telling jax what happened to gemma. That last episode was one of the best in the series (excluding last season's finale). This is gonna be a wild ride for the rest pf the season, definitively looking forward to how Sutter wraps this up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    If Clay doesn't die this season i have a feeling he may go on the lam. I can't believe for a second Unser (unless clay gets him first) wouldn't end up telling jax what happened to gemma. That last episode was one of the best in the series (excluding last season's finale). This is gonna be a wild ride for the rest pf the season, definitively looking forward to how Sutter wraps this up.
    Agreed. best season in a while. I'm thinking Clay is going to get killed though, either by Jax or the cartel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really surprised to see this thread so empty. Are that many people missing out on one of the best shows on TV?

I think we can all agree that something huge is about to happen. Clay crossed the line of no return.

I struggled with the idea of killing off such a pivotal character. Then I reflected on my experience with dramatic series and see shit loads of major characters getting snuffed out. It is when one of those characters gets killed off that shit just gets crazy. Think Stringer Bell. I see this last episode setting in motion a massive clusterfuck between SAMCRO, Mayans, cartel, 1 9ers and the DA.

Real question I have is whether or not the ending of the series will be Jax leaving? That is where it seems to be heading. I do not see him sticking around after what happened to Tara. Also, Opie did not seem to be done with Jax after he said he was leaving. Opie has given more than anyone we have seen to the club and Jax was the only reason he came back. His dad was killed by Clay and Unser knows that along with Gemma. Jax, Opie, and Bobby all have very good reasons to take Clay out. Hell, I would not rule Unser out.

All I can say for sure is that those that keep up with the show are in store for some unbelievable drama! My jaw already dropped last episode, and things are only getting more interesting! Love this show!
    I like sandwiches

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    Real question I have is whether or not the ending of the series will be Jax leaving? That is where it seems to be heading. I do not see him sticking around after what happened to Tara. Also, Opie did not seem to be done with Jax after he said he was leaving. Opie has given more than anyone we have seen to the club and Jax was the only reason he came back. His dad was killed by Clay and Unser knows that along with Gemma. Jax, Opie, and Bobby all have very good reasons to take Clay out. Hell, I would not rule Unser out.
    The club should probably do it. It would make the most sense. If Unser really kills Clay I think that will be really weak. It's not in his character either.

I think the meeting with the Irish kings might save clays ass, because the Fed said that only the sons present will be put away, and jax/clay will most definitely be there. so would that save clays ass from being killed? also carrying over to another season?
    I Serve Only Sargeras.

Quote Originally Posted by Irosol View Post
    I think the meeting with the Irish kings might save clays ass, because the Fed said that only the sons present will be put away,
    The Fed has blatantly lied about a lot of things, not sure I'd be banking on his word though...