Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I'm a little surprised that Jax is going along with trafficking more heroine.
    Isn't it coke they're running? But I can't say I find it surprising-they're already hauling truckloads of the stuff, adding another truck won't make any difference, aside from making the club more money and getting Pope off their backs for the time being without cutting into their income.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is a lot of loose ends right now, and i think since half of season 5 is already gone, were gonna see it slowly begin to tie up. im mostly interested in what happens with clay and the nomads and pope.

Quote Originally Posted by tyran View Post
    There is a lot of loose ends right now, and i think since half of season 5 is already gone, were gonna see it slowly begin to tie up. im mostly interested in what happens with clay and the nomads and pope.
    Season 3 was the same way, and the finale to that season was absolutely incredible. Hoping they can pull something like that off again.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Season 3 was the same way, and the finale to that season was absolutely incredible. Hoping they can pull something like that off again.
    Season 3 finale was definitely the episode that changed my mind from yeah this show is good, to this show is amazing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Isn't it coke they're running? But I can't say I find it surprising-they're already hauling truckloads of the stuff, adding another truck won't make any difference, aside from making the club more money and getting Pope off their backs for the time being without cutting into their income.
    Cocaine right. Well getting in bed with pope isn't something they'll be able to just walk away from.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thinking of getting into this show. Should I start at season 1?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    yep, last episode of season 3 just made me say WOW 100 times. it was completely unpredictable

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DTsoy7 View Post
    Thinking of getting into this show. Should I start at season 1?
    I would, yeah. It wouldn't make a lot of sense from the middle.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, it was a good episode. i 100% thought unser would be dead and never expected clay to kill the nomads even though he is a sneaky bastard. still once you think that everything begins to unwrap, they give you more and more. definitely one of the best shows on TV. also i think i know who the rat is.

Great episode tonight, eager to see how it all ends and what becomes. Im nervous about the last 3mins of the episode, hope what i dread doesn't happen. Jax doesn't need that.

Posted it in a way i hope i didnt give away any spoilers
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Quote Originally Posted by tyran View Post
    Damn, it was a good episode. i 100% thought unser would be dead and never expected clay to kill the nomads even though he is a sneaky bastard. still once you think that everything begins to unwrap, they give you more and more. definitely one of the best shows on TV. also i think i know who the rat is.
    If you watched season 4 you know who the rat is.

Quote Originally Posted by daitheflu View Post
    If you watched season 4 you know who the rat is.
    Do you just mean Juice?

Because I don't think that's going to be the case.

Wow, just realized Katey Sagal also did the voice of leela from futurama.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jlcamero View Post
    Wow, just realized Katey Sagal also did the voice of leela from futurama.
    heh yeah. it's a very distinct voice. Great episode yesterday. OMG the ending. That's going to really mess up Gemma and Jax's relationship.

Judging by the voices when Tig and Jax were shot off their bikes at the end of this weeks episode, I am pretty sure Juice was driving the van.. sad for sure.. a lot is going to happen this season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    heh yeah. it's a very distinct voice. Great episode yesterday. OMG the ending. That's going to really mess up Gemma and Jax's relationship.
    If Jax's son really did die at the end of this weeks episode their relationship will be more ruined than messed up LOL.

Anyway, I was really hoping that Clay would die in this episode... There were a few good times that it could have happened this week... It's coming though! Mark my words!
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

Quote Originally Posted by chachki View Post
    Judging by the voices when Tig and Jax were shot off their bikes at the end of this weeks episode,
    I thought it was Jax and Chibs. Tig was spending the night at the cabin guarding Tara, and was shown to already be there with her. I think Chibs was riding up there with Jax since he was supposed to be meeting Tara there, then I assume him and Tig would ride back leaving Jax and Tara alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still mad we lost Opie.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

15+ Year Old Account
    It was Jax and Chibbs..
    Juice wasn't driving the van.. they were black. It was a dead 9er

If I were Gemma, I'd be more worried about Jax then Tara.. unless it was Thomas not Able... now I'm thinking like Sutter...

But yah, Clay wants what Clay wants... his cash out. All he's ever cared about.
    Last edited by spaace; 2012-10-26 at 06:56 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Clay won't die til the last season..he'll find a way to stay alive. Personally i think the rat is Juice (but that's obvious-so it might be someone else). I think we might even see Clay at the head of the table again.

At the end of the series i can see Clay with the gavel, Jax walking away, Tara dead, Gemma dead or back with Clay (she's that wishy washy), and the club in shambles and a shadow of what it once was.