Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    It could also be Tig. He did lose his daughter to Pope and now hes being pushed into business with him more. His vote at the table is also controlled by Jax too. Could be him coming unraveled.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    Clay won't die til the last season..he'll find a way to stay alive. Personally i think the rat is Juice (but that's obvious-so it might be someone else). I think we might even see Clay at the head of the table again.

At the end of the series i can see Clay with the gavel, Jax walking away, Tara dead, Gemma dead or back with Clay (she's that wishy washy), and the club in shambles and a shadow of what it once was.
    I can see a lot of possibilities, but I don't see ANY of them happening where Tara is dead and Clay is not though...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    I can see a lot of possibilities, but I don't see ANY of them happening where Tara is dead and Clay is not though...
    Same here i think in the end Clay will die either by hands of jax or someone else but he will die for sure.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think Abel died. Sutter has a sick genius mind but i dont think he will kill children for the sake of pushing the story. also the rat is definitely juice. After Roosevelt took his break from being a sheriff he is definitely working outside the law and using his inside knowledge and is using juice, thats why he is acting strange.

also it was jax and chibs on the bike not jax and tig.

and im pretty sure the 9ers that shot jax are on orders from the new 9ers leader

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The reason I say that, is I think having Clay live through the end of the series is like having that guy we all love to hate STILL breathing. Maybe Tara won't be dead, but I just don't see Clay dying for that reason.

If the ending of the last episode is what it looked like I may have to walk away. As a mother I didn't even sleep well after watching that. I no kidding checked on my kids a few times that night.

The show will end the same way it's inspiration (Hamlet) ended. EVERYONE WILL DIE. Except possibly Bobby Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    If the ending of the last episode is what it looked like I may have to walk away. As a mother I didn't even sleep well after watching that. I no kidding checked on my kids a few times that night.
    i think it was motor oil.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    good episode today even thought i saw it late because of the hurricane. jax got no time for bullshit this season

15+ Year Old Account
    Great episode today from this point on so much stuff can happen the show can go all kind of ways im realy curious which way
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2012-10-31 at 08:58 PM.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    Great episode today from thing point on so much stuff can happen the show can go all kind of ways im realy curious which way
    Sons of Anarchy has to be one of the most well written shows on television right now. I'm hard pressed to think of anything better. Maybe Breaking Bad.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    you feel such a connection to the characters and your actually worried about what can happen to them, because kurt sutter can just kill anybody at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanieshaman View Post
    The reason I say that, is I think having Clay live through the end of the series is like having that guy we all love to hate STILL breathing.
    I totally do not see Sutter doing that. I can see him killing off most characters, but no way will Clay survive the series.

The info Clay shared with Juice is about to save Juice's ass from Jax. Also, dat cliturbating.

I require two Maggie Siff's in my bedchambers immediately.

15+ Year Old Account
    the New episode is mindblowing good xD i wonder what will happen too juice now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    The info Clay shared with Juice is about to save Juice's ass from Jax. Also, dat cliturbating.
    Totally agree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    the New episode is mindblowing good xD i wonder what will happen too juice now.
    I have a feeling that the cop will arrest him, just before jacks can "do something"
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

15+ Year Old Account
    Last episode was brilliant. Clay is on the ropes, Jax is being pulled in every direction. Such a crazy season.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice knowing ya Juice lol

but ya I am sure Eli with arrest him for something first.