Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    so many different things can happen with juice, clay, and jax.

This waiting in killing me =3 Tonights episode is probably going to be a huge part in this season. I just hope jax does the right thing with the whole juice situation
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrosislol View Post
    This waiting in killing me =3 Tonights episode is probably going to be a huge part in this season. I just hope jax does the right thing with the whole juice situation
    Oh it's the 90minute episode tonight isn't it? I totally forgot

15+ Year Old Account
    Awesome! I can't wait! I dont think Jax will kill Juice. Maybe just find out what he's talked about first. They would have to bring it to the table anyways before he could do anything.

Didn't realize it was a 90 minute episode till halfway through haha. Great episode. Somethings a brewing. So many things going on with everyone its hard to keep up but keeps me wanting more
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Does claudius survive at the end of Hamlet? No, I don't think Clay will be surviving the end of Son Of Anarchy. You all realize the show is based on the Shakespeare play right?

Quote Originally Posted by djtravitrav View Post
    Does claudius survive at the end of Hamlet? No, I don't think Clay will be surviving the end of Son Of Anarchy. You all realize the show is based on the Shakespeare play right?
    Theres always a chance for a plot twist. I won't believe he lives or dies till i see it.

Theres always a chance for a plot twist. I won't believe he lives or dies till i see it.
    After watching this episode, I dont think he'll die.

I think he's going to end up with life imprisonment.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love how Kurt Sutter always gives himself the insane murderer role in things he makes

otto destroyed that nurse haha.. i loved it!
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

10+ Year Old Account
    I appreciate what has been done in this series, but I just do not find myself awaiting the next episode like I did in the past. I think that may be because I really do not care about any of the characters anymore.

I hope something happens soon to renew my interest.
    I like sandwiches

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow. Series just keeps getting better and better. I really dont see an end in sight for Jax.

last nights episode was insane, i cant blieve what jax did at the end to you know who. Cant wait for the next episode

15+ Year Old Account
    last nights episode was insane, i cant blieve what jax did at the end to you know who. Cant wait for the next episode
    It's her own damn fault. Every time she shows up and makes a little progress she puts her foot in her mouth and screws it up.

15+ Year Old Account
    i don't think he injected it in did he? I gotta watch it again.
    it looks like he only just put it in to scare her then told her to back the fuck off...
    the only way wendy seems like she will stop is when she's dead...

90 min finale next week.

shit's gonna hit the fan.

Deleted
    Might start watching this, sounds quite good.Can watch the first seasons on netflix

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shez View Post
    Might start watching this, sounds quite good.Can watch the first seasons on netflix
    Its up there with Breaking Bad as far as writing quality goes. This season has been the best in a while. Well worth the watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    It's her own damn fault. Every time she shows up and makes a little progress she puts her foot in her mouth and screws it up.
    No doubt, if she was going to do that she should have just done it without saying anything??

---------- Post added 2012-12-01 at 05:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Its up there with Breaking Bad as far as writing quality goes. This season has been the best in a while. Well worth the watch.
    Agreed. Both have had their ups and downs but great shows overall.

Huge Season Finale on Tuesday! Can't Wait

15+ Year Old Account
    I know.. so many shows ending soon