Poll: Are you upset with the lack of content by old favorites?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

The Machinimators of WoW

Has anyone noticed that the old WoW machinima makers have stopped making content? Sure, some of them do make videos for contests and the like, but has anyone else noticed that the major names have stopped having a steady stream of content? And no, I am not talking about people like Mojomaker or Totalbiscut. That isn't really machinima. I'm talking about people and groups like Myndflame (Who has mostly been releasing old material, just uncut versions of older material), Oblivious Films (They really only do stuff once a year or for contests and even then its only a few of their members involved in each movie), and Rurikar (Maker of the famous "Time Gnomes" and "Jimmy the World of Warcraft Story" and has basically stopped making any machinima for 3 years).

*I didn't mention machinima makers like Oxhorn because he still makes machinima and has a steady release of content, although it is not all machinima.
    **I also didn't mention ibeckman671 (Ian Beckman) because he now works with Machinima.

---------- Post added 2011-02-08 at 02:45 AM ----------

Really? I was expecting there to be more people interested in WoW machinima and wondering what happened to some of the major creators.

Well it seems like all those old machinimators have moved on. Ive checked their channels everywhere and they only do gameplays now. Its sad actually because when i see those old machinimas it reminds me of vanilla wow. The time when everyone wasnt just slacking in SW or OG and doing nothing.