15+ Year Old Account

does this addon exist?

i want an addon for raids that brings up a box with the mobs health in it, shows the what buff,debuff, dots are on him and stuff. and if there is more then one mob it brings up another bar (all in the same box) that shows the mobs. its an easy way to get to the mob i want if they arnt in the view of sight, but i need to cast on them. the best way i can really decribe it is, like a gladius but for raids bosses, dungeons bosses, pretty much what ever you are in combat with. i dont want a while new raidframes. just a small 2x2 inch box with mobs names in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds sort of like TipTac, a tooltip addon.

Edit:

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...s/tip-tac.aspx
    Last edited by MissCleo; 2011-02-07 at 10:42 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    this is what i wanted. but when i dot one target then which to the other target it only shows the target which i have targeted. i want both showing.

Sounds like you're asking for a boss frame (different from your target frame), which is already available in the default UI and pops up anytime there are two or more boss mobs (such as Ascendant Council). I use Shadowed Unit Frames myself because it's more visually appealing and configurable.

Tidy plates has a buffs/debuffs widget you can turn on that will show you counters above mobs heads.

Use it on my cat/bear to watch all my dots + aggro coloring makes feral druid play ezmode

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...dy-plates.aspx

Wait you're saying a "raid frame" for the mobs? No there isn't such a thing. Closest you can come is using a focus frame.

Deleted
    If you want targetable, unitframe-style frames for all mobs you're in cmbat with, I'm afraid that's not possible.

Best alternative is what has already been suggested, either something along the lines of forteXorcist for non-targetable monitoring of debuffs on mobs, or a nameplate replacement (TidyPlates and friends) that has a debuff module (and is targetable).