looking for a CD addon

Hi, i was looking for an addon that shows me the button when its usable, and shows a timer when it's not, in it's same place...
    If i wanna use that spell, i just check that place of the screen, and if a number is there, i know how long i have to wait..

The reason is, i was using Power aura classics up until now, but recently i made the enginering mount called "Turbo-Charged something" and suddenly it replaces charge CD button.. I have tried using Spell id, but it still won't use Charge cd. :S

thx in advance

Try "TellMeWhen" can set it up to do what you are looking for I think.

CooldownCount might fit the bill.

Last edited by Bigslick; 2011-02-08 at 01:06 AM.

Deleted
    Omni CC - it will place a count down to the action bar icons

If I understand your post correctly, insert this as the first line in your macro.
    #showtooltip Charge

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I really like ForteXorcist with OmniCC. Forte allows for completely accurate on the fly timing of all cooldows with a very easy to understand and cool looking cooldown bar, you really have to see it to get what it is, but it makes a ton of sense when you check it out. OmniCC is great in that instead of a clockwise cooldown pie slowly trickling away till you can use your CD, it show's you in general short hand how long you have till the CD is down (for example "6m" for six minutes and "4.5" in red for four point five seconds). This is shown right on the actual button and even changes to red when the cooldown gets below i believe five seconds.