Grace of the Herald would be my take, pvp doesnt require much hit, unlike pve, so the mass hit on fluid death seems wasted.

The fluid death, however, does add up to a higher increased agi, but i feel like the time it takes to build that up vs the extra crit procs of GotH just doesnt let it hold up. thats jsut me though, i could be horrendously wrong :P

Definitely the second as you'll need way less hit because of it - PvP hit cap is 5%. Also, it'll almost always be up, so it's almost like a passive +380 Agility.

Thanks everyone, just tried them both Grace seems to be much better than the other, I have 4.8hit % for pvp with equipped grace, so its great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DynastyMonk View Post
    Grace of the Herald would be my take, pvp doesnt require much hit, unlike pve, so the mass hit on fluid death seems wasted.

The fluid death, however, does add up to a higher increased agi, but i feel like the time it takes to build that up vs the extra crit procs of GotH just doesnt let it hold up. thats jsut me though, i could be horrendously wrong :P
    eh are you gemming for hit in pve?! bad bad kitty! unless ofc youre then only interupter, wow that hurt on nef the other day

15+ Year Old Account
    Grace of the Herald big time.

The 285 Agi is better then the stacking up buff and the hit combined. (Only 380 Agi after 10 stacks). You'll get the hit anyway from PvP gear, and a stacking buff is always bad. In addition you get the chance on hit for the 1710 Crit which is nearly 10% crit and I think the proc rate and uptime got buffed at 4.0.6. (No resources on that though.)

Quote Originally Posted by Noetical View Post
    eh are you gemming for hit in pve?! bad bad kitty! unless ofc youre then only interupter, wow that hurt on nef the other day
    Nop, Im not gemming hit for pve

---------- Post added 2011-02-10 at 10:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    Grace of the Herald big time.

The 285 Agi is better then the stacking up buff and the hit combined. (Only 380 Agi after 10 stacks). You'll get the hit anyway from PvP gear, and a stacking buff is always bad. In addition you get the chance on hit for the 1710 Crit which is nearly 10% crit and I think the proc rate and uptime got buffed at 4.0.6. (No resources on that though.)
    I'll try again with grace then