Poll: The most fun class as of now?

The most fun class as of now

What is, in your opinion, the most fun class as of right now?

Priest. Holy priest (chakra) is awesome, smite-spec Disc healing is a breath of fresh air, shadow is as shadow does in PvP.
    If you want to make raiding content harder, turn off DBM. Voila! Your encounters will be much more challenging without bleeps and someone telling you to "run away, little girl."

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's sort of hard to vote because I've only played two classes in this expansion really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frost Mage. I like running around and being an asshole to everyone, so what if they outgear me? They can't touch me.

Rogue, Warlock, Warrior, Pally, Priest, Shaman, Hunter, Druid, Death Knight, Mage....take your pick.

It's very hard to say. I like all of my toons..besides my rogue where leveling is a pain in the ass.
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.

All four healing classes with the exception of disc priests. Just don't like the play style as much as the others, granted I still have a disc spec, but don't enjoy it as much as holy.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i think mage is the most fun class. I havent tried all at high level, but ive played a mage since vanilla and iv'e always liked it the most.. and to all you haters... Ice lance is fine!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have an 85 hunter/druid/shaman and i honestly have the most fun playing my enhance shaman
    My name is Legion, for we are many

You cant go wrong with a Disc priest... most people say they are no good but thats because most dont understand the changes made to the class. also Fire mages are good fun in PvP
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliyra View Post
    And yet here we are.

science

The most fun class as of now

physics

10+ Year Old Account
    It's hard for me to say really, since I raid with my priest and pvp with my mage, my lock just dinged 85 a bit a go so I haven't done much with her. I am really currently having a great deal of fun on my mage though. I just started leveling a druid and loving her as well. I can easily say my most boring class as of late has been my paladin, but she's only 68 at the moment.

Deleted
    lol, paladin votes :P

i chose warrior. why? because my main is a warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreakz View Post
    It's very hard to say. I like all of my toons..besides my rogue where leveling is a pain in the ass.
    Try speccing deadly momentum (first tier of assassination) and getting five point recups and slice and dices going and just rape.

"We know you pay your $15 a month. But the rest of the raids $375 wants you to get out of fire." - Haxzorr

Shaman.

Though I wish people would stop looking at me weird everytime I use my left hand to do something and yell "lava lash" or yell "ghost wolf" and get down on all fours and try to run.

But it's really worth t.
    Nightstormer of Azuremyst

Trying out pally again. having more fun than I expected

Quote Originally Posted by lukesh View Post
    lol, paladin votes :P

i chose warrior. why? because my main is a warrior.
    what he said

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.