SMF Help - priority

Hello, how exactly is SMF supposed to be played priority wise, i had seen some threads in the past that stated that it wasn't played the same was as TG

Deleted
    i think it will be: cs > bt > slam > rb

and hs of course when you have excess rage or battle trance or incite procs

slam only when the proc is up right?

From EJ, Bloodthirst -> Raging Blow (use Berserker Rage to activate if necessary) -> Bloodthirst -> Free GCD. Colossus Smash during free GCDs as the cooldown allows. Use Slam only when you have a Bloodsurge proc during a free GCD. Heroic Strike should only be used at 90+ rage if you'll cap before you can use a different ability.

That rotation looks awfully similar to TG (in fact it looks identical).

I thought the theorycrafters had a different opinion on the SMF rotation? I've never tried SMF / haven't bothered reading up on it much prior to this patch release, so I'm curious to know what the 'official' recommended rotation is. I assume Slam wouldn't just be used when Bloodsurge procs, as with SMF it hits with both weapons (making it a lot more appealing than if you're TG spec).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick comment moozart on your gemming on your pants, if you going to disregard the socket bonus why not go for a pure stat instead of a something/something gem?

Deleted
    But as the weps you use as SMF are so small, an unprocced slam isn't worth the casttime, as it barely hits for more than an TG slam, So, CS when off CD, BT -> RB, activated with beserker rage if necessary, and HS as a rage dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Muraza View Post
    Quick comment moozart on your gemming on your pants, if you going to disregard the socket bonus why not go for a pure stat instead of a something/something gem?
    my meta, had i gone a full red i wouldnt had made the meta, and i didnt want to go a full on +hit blue, so i used a purple to break it even and cancel it out. After tommorow i get to regem anyways

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    slam only when the proc is up right?
    of course.

assuming your rb is ready and you have a slam proc you will want to use slam first, then rb. because slam is > rb (for smf).
    Last edited by mmocd12f42ecc6; 2011-02-08 at 08:33 AM.