[TV] What's your favorite super bowl ad?

I know most people will probably go ahead and say that the VW/Audi ones were the best, but my favorite was probably the Best Buy Ozzy vs. Bieber one. Anything that make Justin Bieber look like a total nonentity is alright in my book.

Bieber even being in the same room as Ozzy was a disgrace

Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    Bieber even being in the same room as Ozzy was a disgrace
    Or do you mean them being even slightly compared is a disgrace?

I wasn't comparing them. Bieber is just another manufactured terrible pop star that will die out once he hits puberty.

Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    I wasn't comparing them. Bieber is just another manufactured terrible pop star that will die out once he hits puberty.
    But he won't make a comeback like Britney did.

The darth vader kid in the VW commercial

mine was the flower commercial where he couldn't figure out what to put on the card, so then he put that her rack was unbelievable on it XD the darth vader one was awesome too... there were quite a few bad ones this year though...

I think I liked the Android one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

What Graph said. The bar got real quiet when that one came on.

i still wont wear sketchers....hopefully ever
    Aiguille <3

Who cares? Unless Sketchers compels hot women to undress and walk around all sweaty, we're not going to remember what the commercial was even for in the first place!

Quote Originally Posted by dpm5075 View Post
    Who cares? Unless Sketchers compels hot women to undress and walk around all sweaty, we're not going to remember what the commercial was even for in the first place!
    true,but the bridgestone tire reply all email commercial was the funniest i just remembered.... too bad i can't post links T.T
    Aiguille <3

I was surprised there was no PETA commercial that is completely unrelated to animals this time around.

Pug doritos add, so funny