Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zsun View Post
    Just managed to do Lady Deathwhisper:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPyRCC-uabk

Currently looking to find priest friendly ICC bosses. Already found Marrowgar, Deathwhisper and Rotface. Sindragosa may seem to be a possibility, but I have yet to test it.
    Oh congrats on that kill!

Quote Originally Posted by Josefina View Post
    Oh congrats on that kill!
    Thanks

and also got the sindragosa kill:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5c3w3um-F4

I solo Slabhide every day for mount.

I can't wait for our new Void Tendrils with MoP. That 20 second root on 30 second cd is going to make trash packs a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Malico View Post
    I solo Slabhide every day for mount.
    How do you do that? Is keeping PW:S on cd enough for that?

@zsunnie: did you used inner fire glyph for any kill?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BondGirl View Post
    Inner fire is a really good glyph to use when soloing!

@zsunnie Grats to the sindragosa kill! ;D

not my kill but very impressive yogg saron solo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep4fXud-Ckk

Too bad i was lazy and didn't attempted it seriously before 2nd pull today, MUCH easier than my first DK kill (ilvl 360)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOIlM5IXflI
    Last edited by shifuren; 2012-02-06 at 01:48 AM.

I haven't tried soloing much on my priest, dungeons up till Wrath are all doable, some raids... but my poor priest can't kill Kurinnaxx for her sexy pink dress sadly... goddamn that silence

Kurinaxx is a PITA... but quite soloable... VT>>DP>>SWP then keep running around (at least thats how i did it). Keep reapplying SWP and DP... i don't think I even bothered with PWS, cost too much mana for the encounter - although at the time i was running with a DPS/PVP setup and didn't have masochism. Rajax is hardest boss in AQ20, but again it was before I had Masochism and the Mind Sears were lowering my Mana too much...

Sunnie - How did you get past the trash onto Marrowgar?? I used an invis pot, but it doesn't get me all the way into his room... hence I have to wait out the 10min timer for the next pot. Trying to down them all results in pain... I only gave Marrowgar 1 shot before giving up as it took me 5-6 deaths and waiting on 3 pot timers to get to him.

Has anyone done much of AQ40?? I went there at 80 with my pally, I recall there being mobs near the start that were immune to magic - so im Guessing that would make it impossible unless you could sneak past (maybe another invis pot).

Quote Originally Posted by zephyie View Post
    Kurinaxx is a PITA... but quite soloable... VT>>DP>>SWP then keep running around (at least thats how i did it). Keep reapplying SWP and DP... i don't think I even bothered with PWS, cost too much mana for the encounter - although at the time i was running with a DPS/PVP setup and didn't have masochism. Rajax is hardest boss in AQ20, but again it was before I had Masochism and the Mind Sears were lowering my Mana too much...

Sunnie - How did you get past the trash onto Marrowgar?? I used an invis pot, but it doesn't get me all the way into his room... hence I have to wait out the 10min timer for the next pot. Trying to down them all results in pain... I only gave Marrowgar 1 shot before giving up as it took me 5-6 deaths and waiting on 3 pot timers to get to him.

Has anyone done much of AQ40?? I went there at 80 with my pally, I recall there being mobs near the start that were immune to magic - so im Guessing that would make it impossible unless you could sneak past (maybe another invis pot).
    AQ20 full + AQ 40 up to twins were soloable even at 80 with ~260+ gear

Deleted
    a) There is no AQ20 anymore its AQ10 now...
    b) Hardest Boss as Shadow Priest is Osiris (Shadow specceded) everything else is easy ... you can even clear mc....

Quote Originally Posted by BondGirl View Post
    Yeah I used inner fire glyph. It's quite mandatory.

I cleared them. They are easier to clear than you think. Just shield+prepot, shadowfiend, Archangel, blow every CD u got. Even the final pack before the boss is doable, just kill spiders first, and the casters last. If you accidentally trigger a trap, the big skeles will spawn, just learn their movement patterns and avoid aggro. Additionally, LDW trash is also easily soloable.

Drudatz - MC soloed a while ago... looking at doing BWL, but not sure how you get past Razorgore :S Done Kara on a diff char, need to try on this char.

@zsunnie Btw, have you tried malygos 25? In current gear i kill 10man in about 5-5.5 min, but not sure if it's enough to fit dps reqs for 25

i got pwned by the big skellie that spawned... I tried doing the marrowgar technique used in your video, but just saw my HP slowly diminish.... hits like a truck!! but said that, those smaller mobs also caused me issues - enough of them and they burned me down, i didn't use my Shdowfiend though, so maybe i should try with him!

The spiders kept webbing me - which was a PITA, but they didn't take me down as quickly as the other mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by shifuren View Post
    @zsunnie Btw, have you tried malygos 25? In current gear i kill 10man in about 5-5.5 min, but not sure if it's enough to fit dps reqs for 25
    I would assume not, since his enrage timer remains the same (10min I think) and his health pretty much triples. Not only that his adds in phase 2 also hits harder and also pretty much tripled health. I would think phase 2 alone can take up a very long time.

i got pwned by the big skellie that spawned... I tried doing the marrowgar technique used in your video, but just saw my HP slowly diminish.... hits like a truck!! but said that, those smaller mobs also caused me issues - enough of them and they burned me down, i didn't use my Shdowfiend though, so maybe i should try with him!

The spiders kept webbing me - which was a PITA, but they didn't take me down as quickly as the other mobs.
    In situations like this you will want to actually burn down targets 1 at a time rather than multi-dot. Select a spider, dot it, then send out shadowfiend, then let shadowfiend tank for the next 10-15 seconds while you burn down the first spider, and preferably did significant damage to the second spider. If the second spider manages to web you before it dies, just cast dispersion to mitigate damage. Then just finish off the spider and heal up if necessary, then focus on the melee adds, dot them up, and continue healing if needed. Use PW:S on CD, preferably glyphed, and also use SW on CD if you are going to heal a lot and use a lot of mana. Also I assume you are shackling one of the melee adds at the start right? Anyways, in the end it depends on your ilvl. I was around 397 when I did this.

As for marrowgar himself, pretty much my entire strat is already in that video. I can't really explain much further. Just spam heals. Use Desperate Prayer as a health buffer for when you are in trouble. Since you are healing most of the time, you wont benefit from shadowform's passive 15% reduction in damage taken, so take Inspiration, the next best thing, which gives 10%.
    Last edited by zsun; 2012-02-06 at 11:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zsun View Post
    I would assume not, since his enrage timer remains the same (10min I think) and his health pretty much triples. Not only that his adds in phase 2 also hits harder and also pretty much tripled health. I would think phase 2 alone can take up a very long time.
    It seems you are right just did a couple of tries, best is 7:29 and its just beginning of phase 2
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/j...a/?s=375&e=825

Thanks for the tips... My item level is 38?, not quite as handy as yours... I don't have desperate prayer, but then I guess you have a unique talent spec for doing exactly this (opposed to my adapted PVE DPS spec with Archangel) - something like 2/8/31??

You mention using glyph of Inner Fire also, which I wasn't bothering with... any other gear/glyph/talent suggestions? have you tried using armour proc trinkets or Dodge trinkets, are they worthwhile farming or purchasing?

Well armour/dodge trinkets are probably unnecessary, but do still think about trinket choice. For example Will of Unbinding is pretty much useless for a fight like Marrowgar, so pick up something else, maybe a healing trinket? Since you know the boss hits like a truck, do everything possible to increase survivability. PW:S and Inner Fire glyphs, Inspiration and Improved PW:S Talents, are really handy.
    Also shadow mastery is next to useless here when you spend 80% time healing... so consider reforging maybe.... I know I didn't do that myself..but meh, something to keep in mind. That's all I can think of atm... so yeah, good luck with it.