View Poll Results: Will you do something for Valentine's Day, even though you don't want to?

Voters
148. This poll is closed
  • Yes - And I don't want to

18 12.16%
  • No - And I don't want to

51 34.46%
  • Yes - And I DO want to

51 34.46%
  • No - And I do want to

28 18.92%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    All my boyfriend does is play video games, sleep and work so I like it when he takes a day off (out of the other 364)to make me feel like I'm special and not just his hump toy.
    A man boarded a plane with six kids.
    After they got settled in their seats a woman sitting across the aisle from him leaned
    Over to him and asked, "Are all of those kids yours ? "
    He replied, " No Ma'am, I work for a condom company
    ...These are customer complaints.

--

I also belive that VDay is just a waste off time.
    People say its just one day, the day after VDay is also just one day, whats the difference? Personally I do less at VDay than what I normally do to prove a point, its just consumernism and its made by shops to earn a little extra money.
    The only real difference is that there is some other events going on thats not normally happending trough the whole year, and if I am to do anything special at VDay, it would be because its something that only happends at VDay, but u have 364-365 other days to care about your GF/BF, so I dont want to use this day cuz its expected. The funny about giving gifts is that often they are unexpected, and a gift at VDay do not... have the same effect as giving one the 27th february because you felt like it

10+ Year Old Account
    If I had a girlfriend, I'd expect HER to do something for ME on Valentines day. Why not?
    Hi