Deleted

[H] Ravencrest 10 man, newly made hardcore raiding guild.

Who we are and what this is about:

First of all, you should not be looking at this thread if you’re not prepared to make an effort and become a loyal and dedicated raider.
    We are four friends from two high ranked guilds on Ravencrest (H), who have decided to make our own. We are prepared to make sacrifices and so should you. You are to have the same idea of a guild as us; Having fun, while still being in the top.

Our backgrounds.

I myself have been raiding hardcore since BC, and taken the most as server first. Same as one of the other of the 4, whilst two of them being abit more inexperienced, but have the right attitude to learn, and of course not raid until they’re ready.
    I have a high history of leading raids and guilds. We all know what we're going into and ready to take the consequences. Our aim is to reach the top and get the servers first, while still having fun and enjoying raiding with each other. As the guild has just been created, we only have 8/12, but aiming to be in good progress in heroics by the end of March.

Raid times:

Monday: 19:00 PM - 23:00 PM.
    Tuesday: 19:00 PM - 23:00 PM.
    Wednesday: (In times of progression) 19:00 PM - 23:00 PM.
    Thursday: (In times of progression) 19:00 PM - 23:00
    Friday: Day Off.
    Saturday: Day off.
    Sunday; (EARLY RAID): 13:00 PM - 17:00 PM.

This is our current plan, changes might be made.

As we would like to keep a low populated guild, where everyone knows eachother etc, we would like a high attendance from you.

What you can expect from us.

Raid Progress - Progress raiding is always our main priority.
    Experience - You can expect a high amount of experience among the members.
    Focus and Dedication - You are to expect a high amount of focus, dedication and loyality from our members.
    Friendly behaviour - Guess we all had our share of the bitchy GM's, Noone appreciates getting insulted for making a mistake, mistakes happen, and there should be room for them. But should be prevented through advices and reading/looking up. (All about the dedication).

What we can expect from you.

Raiding in hardcore guilds are all about dedication. You really have to remember that while raiding hardcore.
    You need to be prepared to work for even the slightest details.
    Be positive about whipenights.
    Be a loyal member of the guild.
    And last but not least Friendly and outgoing.
    You need to have a high amount of self awareness and patience, aswell as discipline.

How to get a hang of me:

In order to apply to the guild, you have to contact me in PM, either here or send me an email. (wow(ad)os(dot)dk)
    For further questions you can add my skype (Kviesgaard1), or simply send me a PM or email.

Deleted
    Bump Bump Bump

Deleted
    B to the UMP

Deleted
    Still recruiting! BUMP!!

Deleted
    Bump Bump Bump!

Deleted
    Bump! Still recruiting!

Deleted
    Bump! Bumpz! Bumppz!