10+ Year Old Account

I'm having some issues with WoW

I think I might have burned my interest in WoW out. I've been having trouble finding a decent guild to raid with. I haven't played in a week, instead focusing on screwing around with my characters on Fallout: New Vegas. Which might I add has been awesome. I log onto WoW last night, and there's no desire to do my dailies, run a heroic, or anything on WoW for that matter. What am I supposed to do about this? I think my desire to play again would be reignited if I were to find a guild capable of clearing content, but as a Blood Death Knight, it certainly isn't easy to find a guild that needs you. That's not to say my ability and knowledge of my class wouldn't put me above other players who may be less interested in our class, but that I'm sorta at the point where I have to wonder if it's worth it.

My server, along with every server, has it's share of assholes. Some people actually think they're better than you because they waste real money on WoW gold. That's been another issue I've been having. Buying gold seems to be condoned on my server. I don't want to play with people that buy gold. I guess that's from my time on FFXI, where RMT was a huge issue in terms of getting good pieces of gear for lower leveled characters and so forth, not so much an issue on FFXI anymore thanks to changes made by Square-Enix, but I'm getting off the topic at hand... I could always transfer off the server, but has the purchasing of gold become more publicly condoned by the WoW community since Burning Crusade? Ah, I honestly don't know what to do. I'll end this by saying that I want to play WoW, but my present situation in terms of not having a guild, my community being shit, and my class not being in high demand is making it difficult for me to enjoy playing. After all, if you are playing to raid, and cannot raid, is there a point to playing any further?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Quitting and playing another game comes to mind.

Look...you laid out all the info, the conclusion is obvious. I don't get the point of this topic.
    I agree.

Play another game till you get burned out on it. Bet you'll come back to WoW or maybe not. But in the end, it sounds like you made your mind up well before posting. Don't understand the thread.

Deleted
    Blizz are cracking down on goldsellers now and paypals helping them so gold buying will be alot harder.

Also PvP is fun to mess around with solo play, Blood DK's are in demand as much as any other tank I dont know where you got that idea from (blood DK here)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damson View Post
    Blizz are cracking down on goldsellers now and paypals helping them so gold buying will be alot harder.
    I sincerely doubt this move (as good a move as it is) will stop a multi-million dollar business from ruining World of Warcraft's economy. It's been doing it for years on most servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.