Enhancement Shaman Rotation Macro

I'm currently rolling an Enhancement Shaman due to the complexity of the speciality. However, due to minimal User Interface space and Performance Loss I'm looking to branch out and macro more of my rotation than I currently do.

I know the rotation flawlessly for Cataclysm, however I am terrible at creating Macro's to aid me, so is there anyone out there who could share there Macro, or create one.

Any help would be greatly appretiated. Thanks, Sustanon.

---------- Post added 2011-02-08 at 11:34 AM ----------

BumpBumingbump

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sustanon View Post
    BumpBumingbump
    OUCH!

/castsequence spell1,spell2,spell3

Though there is a priority you cant just skip by macroing it.
    Only thing you actually can macro is the use of flameshock and X earthshocks or whatever if there is anything in the rotation. if you find X many attacks you do between each flameshock you can use those.

just /castsequence flame shock, spell a, spell a, spell a

Deleted
    Macroing just about anything in an enhancement 'rotation' (read: priority) is going to lose you dps.

If you are running out space when the standard blizzUI gives you 48 buttons to make use of, then you're putting too much useless shit on there. If by some miracle everything on those buttons is required, and your computer can't handle the simplest of addons to give you some more space, then you should go buy more ram and stop insulting our intelligence by stating you wish to join the hallowed ranks of enhancement for its 'complexity' all the while trying to simplify it to the point of ridicule.

Quote Originally Posted by Sustanon View Post
    I'm currently rolling an Enhancement Shaman due to the complexity of the speciality. ....
    there are 8 buttons in the standard priority list. and that's with counting 'put down totems', earth shock and 'destroy totems for mana. (SS, LL, LB, FS, ES, UE and the put/get totems.)
    then you need chain lightning, purge, ghost wolf, cleansing, some healing spells, 2 elemental totems and some random stuff.

if you want complex the enhancement shammy wouldn't be my first pick.
    also, you want to play shammy because it's complex but you want to macro the rotation?

edit: i forgot our feral spirits!

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically "Macroing just about anything in an enhancement 'rotation' (read: priority) is going to lose you dps." and "also, you want to play shammy because it's complex but you want to macro the rotation?"

If you want a rotation class i suggest playing something else, this is a priority based class.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

This is the addon i used when i 1st started out doing enhance while leveling

Enhance Prio

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think a rotation would work for Enhance shammies since we rely on priority queues rather than rotations.

---------- Post added 2011-02-08 at 03:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NMecha View Post
    Macroing just about anything in an enhancement 'rotation' (read: priority) is going to lose you dps.

If you are running out space when the standard blizzUI gives you 48 buttons to make use of, then you're putting too much useless shit on there. If by some miracle everything on those buttons is required, and your computer can't handle the simplest of addons to give you some more space, then you should go buy more ram and stop insulting our intelligence by stating you wish to join the hallowed ranks of enhancement for its 'complexity' all the while trying to simplify it to the point of ridicule.
    Well said! I agree.

I don't understand why some people are just too lazy to map buttons on their cast bars and buttons that they have to make macros for that.
    Roll an arcane mage if you, the OP, wanna do a rotation based class that works will with a /castsequence macro.

Try Ovale - it is a great addon to assist with priority based rotations and is capable of being customized with your own scripts so alter the priority based on Simcraft data.

You can find the addon on Curse, of course, called "Ovale Spell Priority"

imo ShockAndAwe is still one of the best enhance addons out there to assist with the priority and u can change it around and do wat ever u want with it.... ive been using it since it was in beta and havnt stopped using it.... its always sitting somewhere on my screen even if i dont use it