10+ Year Old Account

Favorite version of Pokemon

for me, im gonna have to say Silver version.

the only pokemon game where i forgot about my starting Typholsion and make my BAMF Ampharos my main pokemon.

never did catch the legendary tho

15+ Year Old Account
    I like the one where all the Pokemon enthusiasts spontaneously combusted.
    "A drug person can learn to cope with things like seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth. But no one should be asked to handle this trip. "

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll agree with Silver it had a great variety of pokemon that could use multiple abilties and still be amazing Ampharos all the way.
    Ruby/Sapphire did introduce the ability concept which is good and the concept of not all pokemon ( even the same type) can have different stats, such as 1 pikachu could be ^special and down in attack, while the other can screw around and be a ^ attack which would benefit it with nothing. Plus Silver Version actually introduced a real storyline into the game.

We all know and loved Red and Blue, but i usually replace my favorite with the latest release. Yes most new pokemon are unoriginal, but there are some hidden gems that make the game, along with all the new content and PvP depth, more and more enjoyable for me. So my answer? It will probably be black and white.