Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Can Someone create the best 4.0.6 Resto druid specc with 3/3 Furor

I wounder if someone here are really good at making speccs its that im new to druids i would need some help to get someone to create a specc on a talent calculator for me and link it

Deleted
    3/3 furor can never be in any "best" spec mate.
    8/0/31 is pretty much the fundation of any good spec. Your gear and common raid composition will determine wether you will go with Nature's Cure / Furor / Genesis.
    Last edited by mmoc9733a50d2c; 2011-02-08 at 09:55 AM.

so you want the best spec for 4.0.6 patch and you want to have 3/3 furor. hmmm these two conditions seems to be contradictory to me furor is not so mandatory to have it. really.

Deleted
    well i want as high mana as possible

Deleted
    You wont get high mana with 3/3 furor, just high max mana

Deleted
    Well i think they should put moonglow in starter talent as balance

Plz make some speccs so i can look at them:>

Personally, I prefer-
    http://wowtal.com/#k=gCXqhHk10.aei.druid.

Genesis is so much better than Blessing of the Grove, since it effects all HoTs plus Swiftmend. I also prefer to have Nature's Cure at least as a backup. I wish I had more points to put in Nature's Bounty, because extra haste on Nourish is always a good thing. (Cheap spell made faster, YESH PLZ!)

~Lia

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Personally, I prefer-

Genesis is so much better than Blessing of the Grove, since it effects all HoTs plus Swiftmend. I also prefer to have Nature's Cure at least as a backup. I wish I had more points to put in Nature's Bounty, because extra haste on Nourish is always a good thing. (Cheap spell made faster, YESH PLZ!)

~Lia
    My spec is identical, only I actually have nature's swiftness instead of natures bounty (Rebirth.)

Deleted
    You have been given a base spec with which to play around with and determine where you can put additional points. It is also not difficult to envisage where points could be moved from if you wish to adopt a different playstyle.

For example:

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0hbbZcZMfzIbcruobo

This talent tree will provide you with maximum mana throughout an encounter (3/3 Moonglow and 2/3 Furor) and is designed around placing three Rejuvenations on the raid and then gaining the benefit of a hasted nourish. Points can be moved from Nature's Bounty to Gift of the Earthmother depending on how you wish to play.

The only reason you would want 3/3 Furor is for Arena where you expect you will be having to Bash within 1 GCD following a shapeshift.

Edit: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...talent/primary

Shows my current build which is anticipation of trialling the new Nature's Bounty.
    Last edited by mmoc695f354894; 2011-02-08 at 10:17 AM.

Deleted
    Personally, I prefer-

~Lia
    Yea the only thing you miss there is the facts that you need 31 points to get to the balance tree and blessings of the grove are definetly 2 of the 31 most beneficial points in the restoration tree. Good druids dont Nourish, if you play heroics .. you dont nourish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeri2 View Post
    Yea the only thing you miss there is the facts that you need 31 points to get to the balance tree and blessings of the grove are definetly 2 of the 31 most beneficial points in the restoration tree. Good druids dont Nourish, if you play heroics .. you dont nourish.
    The only way you could get the lacklustre BotG in such a setup would be to drop Naturalist, in which case you wouldn't want to use Nourish or HT at all and thus should not be placing points in Nature's Bounty or Empowered Touch.

And which heroics do you refer to exactly? 5 mans or raiding?

I'd also disagree with you on what constitutes the foundation of a good spec, especially with your proposed talent tree omitting Magic removal and taking GCD reduction of RJ when mana does not allow for flagrant use of the spell during raid content.
    Last edited by mmoc695f354894; 2011-02-08 at 10:23 AM.

Deleted
    Both.. but especially raiding heroics.

Deleted
    will emopwered touch only attach lifebloom if i am in tree form i meant the regrowth or will it allways be that?

Quote Originally Posted by Joeri2 View Post
    Nourish right now is useless. It's slow and doesn't heal for a whole lot. Next patch however will make it faster when we take Nature's Bounty and we have 3+ Rejuves up. 10% faster Nourish is good because it's a cheap heal that refreshes Lifebloom (and it doesn't consume an OOC proc). If I need to refresh LB and don't have an OOC proc, but the tank has a noticeable ding in their HP bar- Nourish is the best option.

So, my choice is either 4% to Rejuve or Nature's Cure (which I like having) and 10% faster Nourish (and 20% extra crit on Regrowth). I actually prefer the latter to the former. Of course if you don't need Nature's Cure (due to raid comp) or don't use Regrowth/Nourish at all, then you can easily take BotG. (or a combination of it)

Empowered Touch works in caster, not just in Tree Form.

~Lia
    Last edited by Farahawnee; 2011-02-08 at 10:30 AM.

Deleted
    It sucks that it refresh lifebloom ;o

No, Lifebloom refreshing is a good thing. The only time you want it to actually "bloom" is few and far in between. (Tank out of range or need a spike heal fast). Lifebloom should be rolling all the time to keep up replenishment and OOC procs.

~Lia

Deleted
    Nourish right now is useless. It's slow and doesn't heal for a whole lot.
    It's not supposed to be quick and heal for a large amount, its the filler heal you use when coupled with a pre-existing HoT on a tank or party member to pull them up when there is no need for a more powerful and costly heal.

Deleted
    I agree next patch will make it better. But still not usefull. When speccing you end up here. At this point you are forced to make a choice of 2 points. You need 1 point to get into the next tier, and one more to get to the last tier for treeform. Now either you pick botg or 2/3 nature's bounty. You could 3/3 nature's bounty but that would mean you would lose 1 point from genesis for example.

So in order to cast Nourish 30% faster you will drop 4% rejuv effect and 2% hot heals and swiftmend.
    If you spec for 20% you will just lose +4% on your rejuv.

Thats not worth it

Deleted
    With clearcasting proccing so often, Nourish indeed feels quite weak. Especially with a little bit of gear using HT over Nourish most of the time seems very plausible.

Deleted
    Still i dont get it XD