10+ Year Old Account

New Idea For MMO.

Planet Of Battlecraft, It will have 3 Expansions, Fiery Crusade, Reign of the Ice Lord, and Devastation. The company running these games will be called Hurricane. The classes will be as followed: Wizard (Mage), Assasin (Rogue), Soldier (Warrior), Light Warrior (Paladin), Pedophile (priest), Necromancer (Warlock), Dark Knight (Death Knight), Ranger (Hunter), Tiki Men (Shaman), Treehugger (Druid). The playable races will be Man, Woman, Frog, Rabbit, Orc, Car, Truck, Spider and Lemur. You will be able to select from a talent tree with a large variety of only 1 choice. There will be no mounts, You tards have to walk everywhere and lose some E-Weight. More will come later but i havent come up with any other good ideas yet.

Artwork created by Yochi
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    I personally find watching game streamers to be the lowest, saddest form of loneliness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avaddon View Post
    Tiki Men (Shaman)
    Made my day, but really though this thread has no point other than its crude childish humor at an attempt to mock WoW.

3 expansions? if it gives cash, they will keep making expansions.

10+ Year Old Account
    With a level cap of 5

15+ Year Old Account
    Moved to Fun Stuff, not WoW-related.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avaddon View Post
    Planet Of Battlecraft, It will have 3 Expansions, Fiery Crusade, Reign of the Ice Lord, and Devastation. The company running these games will be called Hurricane. The classes will be as followed: Wizard (Mage), Assasin (Rogue), Soldier (Warrior), Light Warrior (Paladin), Pedophile (priest), Necromancer (Warlock), Dark Knight (Death Knight), Ranger (Hunter), Tiki Men (Shaman), Treehugger (Druid). The playable races will be Man, Woman, Frog, Rabbit, Orc, Car, Truck, Spider and Lemur. You will be able to select from a talent tree with a large variety of only 1 choice. There will be no mounts, You tards have to walk everywhere and lose some E-Weight. More will come later but i havent come up with any other good ideas yet.
    Warlocks, Arent necromancer's but the rest is funny.

Deleted
    lolz nice troling

Deleted
    Where did the goats go? D:

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsed1234 View Post
    Where did the goats go? D:
    to Hollywood, they realized they was far to popular a critter to be used by mortals

Deleted
    Rofl, i just love new priest name