Help with Realtek HD Audio Manager

Hey everyone. I'm trying to record Fraps and In-game sounds but Realtek HD Audio Manager seems like it can't detect my USB Headset. I'm not sure what I should do. In my Recording Settings, it says that the Realtek High Definition Audio microphone isn't plugged in.

Thanks for the help in advance.

P.S. I'm using a Razer Megaladon, Fraps Version 3.2.6, Win 7 64x.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's an USB headset (aka manages sound by itself with the help of CPU-power) then why would the soundcard detect it in the first place? (as it's not connected to it?) Am I missing something here?

In the end, if you want to hear yourself on your fraps-recordings, you will have to enable "listen to this device" (done by choosing your mic in windows sound manager on the "recording" tab, then go to the tab "listen". Alternatively record your mic in a separate application and sync it up. Apart from having to sync it up in the end it would be less annoying than listening to yourself.

edit: there are probably better ways to do this. Let's hear 'em, people.
    Last edited by Wries; 2011-02-08 at 02:34 PM. Reason: reformulalaitalion

Thanks for the response. I did get the recording my voice to work but I'm not sure I follow you as to how to make it so I can't hear my self. :/